[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get some good /fit/ recipe inspo? Getting sick of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: chicken and rice.jpg (334KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
chicken and rice.jpg
334KB, 735x490px
Where can I get some good /fit/ recipe inspo? Getting sick of rotating the same 3/4 meals constantly.
>>
>>39445312
what are the meals you're rotating?
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39445312
i can give you a very easy recipe which i do when i dont want to cook.

spice chicken quarterlegs with curry, paprika, salt and pepper. (lay on the paprika and curry)

put it in the oven for an hour on 220C turning halfway. then flip it again and kinda feel it out. a good sign is when the tendons on the leg are gone.

make rice. i use jasmine in a rice cooker.

add some salt to the rice then start scraping away at the crusts/spice pools that lay on the plate that the chicken was baked in and add it to the rice for taste. (as in as much as you want)

you get some rally tasty curry rice. if you want to add veggies do that.
>>
File: Curry v2.jpg (1001KB, 3113x8397px) Image search: [Google]
Curry v2.jpg
1001KB, 3113x8397px
>>39445312
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
File: gazpacho v2.jpg (1MB, 2560x2118px) Image search: [Google]
gazpacho v2.jpg
1MB, 2560x2118px
Also
>>
File: Peppers.jpg (1MB, 3113x9533px) Image search: [Google]
Peppers.jpg
1MB, 3113x9533px
>>39446108
And
>>
Is there a difference in term of micronutrient intake when you eat most of your vegetables in (homemade) soups instead of eating them raw/steaming it/etc...?
>>
>>39446174
not a lot, since you drink the liquid that took away the nutrition. but i bet you get a little less then raw.

i think soups and steamed veggies should have the same amount of nutrients.
>>
File: DSC_2634-1000x667[1].jpg (113KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2634-1000x667[1].jpg
113KB, 1000x667px
>>39445312
if you wanna bulk.

get beans in a jar.
3 different types of bacon.
-fatty bacon, (so the fat without the meat)
-bacon pieces.
-breakfast bacon.

bake each bacon separately to crisp, the fatty bacon last because it releases waaay more fat and you wont be able to normally bake the rest of the bacon.

empty the beans in a pan and start heating them up. add all the bacon and then pour in part of the fat from the other pan(to taste)

bacon and beans
>>
>>39446997
thanks mate
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Tuna Patties are good for cutting

1 can of tuna
2 eggs
Panko crumbs(optional)
Season however you like
Whisk together nicely
Pour out onto hot pan. Makes two patties.
>300 calories
>38g protein
Both together

I usually pair with beans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.