[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to play wow and be /fit/? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
is it possible to play wow and be /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5oaOOwInE
>>
>>39444333
>is it possible to <anything> and be /fit/?

quality thread
>>
>>39444333
not for you
>>
Zyzz was top ranked warlock and gave it all up for aesthetics
>>
>>39444333
well you can be, but why should you? The best games for fit people are FPS games. Where the extra twitch reaction speed is the most potent, the faster reaction speed that you get from high testosterone.

WOW does not have an immediate need for twitch reaction speeds I believe. The servers are slow, and the focus lies more in keeping track of a complicated game of rock paper scissors? Where reaction speed is only of tertiary importance?
>>
>>39444333

I play it and I lift 3 times a week and do 2 times cardio a week, also have a 8h/day job.

I still can raid with my guys 2-3times per week for 4-5 Hours
>>
>>39444357
he was the demon lord then he became the pussy lord
>>
>>39444366
what about pvp?

inb4
>minigaems
>>
>>39444375
>>39444384
please stop talking about video games
>>
>>39444357
Zyzz would be a warlock
Suits his personality
>tfw prot warrior
>>
>>39444384
MMO server are usually slow, because they have to take care of such a large number of people. Only in FPS games, perhaps in games like planetside, the engine focus goes towards proper network optimizations. Thus some reaction speed is more appreciated.

For long term, low energy types of games like wow, cardio would probably be best, so you could keep your mental health, the average of it longer up in long marathons.

also sage, or manually anchored since its not really a /fit/ topic.
>>
File: 92e.jpg (21KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
92e.jpg
21KB, 624x351px
>>39444333
man i cant wait for elysium/nost to pop up
all the current games atm are so boring to me atm
(lol, dota, retail wow and poe)
>>
>>39444389

Why? Because there are actually people here with a decent body and still can play Video games?

Stay class Fatman
>>
File: banshee queen.jpg (659KB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
banshee queen.jpg
659KB, 1200x1695px
>>39444333
How long have you played WoW?

I used to play WoW all the time (Vanilla was when I started). I quit because I no longer enjoyed it. The game had changed and no longer gave me the pleasure it once did. I will never tell anyone they shouldn't enjoy a hobby as I don't regret the hours I spent playing WoW. It was fun. I met a lot of really cool people online.

While I was playing WoW I also made sure I was in shape. I got up every morning at 5:30 am to work out. My guild would raid or do things till around 10:00 (10:30 at the latest).

So yes you can play games and be /fit/
>>
>>39444338
is it possible to be human and be /fit/?
>>
>>39444591

Yes, but not in Burgerland
>>
>>39444366
you fucking pleb have obviously never hit 2k in arenas
t. triggered PVP'er
>>
>>39444333
If he can then so can you. He was basically shut in his room playing wow when he got the superman role
>>
File: Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg (27KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg
27KB, 638x425px
>>39445075
Firgot image
>>
>>39444572
>tfw you will never stick your dick in Sylvanas' ice pussy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.