[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been trying to lift since 2013 >only been to the gym 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 209x250px
>been trying to lift since 2013
>only been to the gym 5 times in the past 3 years
>>
>>39444035
you need to make the gym like brushing your teeth

not something that you "feel" like doing, but something that you MUST do no matter what.

after a while you will get used to it so much that you will also want to do it.

I mean think about sleeping without brushing your teeth, the smell and feel inside your mouth when you wake up is fucking disgusting.

that's how you will feel when you miss a work out or two.
>>
Wtf do you want us to say. You're not trying to lift. If you were youd be in there already. But you're not.
>>
>>39444048
Hes right, you have to develop a obesession.
>>
Have you been paying them this whole time?
>>
>>39445789
Well... Yes but it was at a really good price and at an off-peak rate 10am-3pm ($7 a week) I've noticed since the last time i went was 2 months ago that i can enter the anytime i want.

The gym got renovated and i can go in anytime I want for $7 a week so i decided to keep paying.
>>
get a pair of dumbbells and begin lifting at home. then go to the gym when you have a solid routine and know what you're doing.
>>
>>39445824
This has to be bait.
>>
>>39445858
You're saying I could've bought tons of gym equipment and protein powder for the period i have paid for the gym?

I don't know. I feel like one day i will go to the gym more consistently that's why I haven't cancelled my membership.
>>
>>39445897
Worse attitude, if you're going to go go, don't fucking waste money.
>>
Don't think about the time wasted OP

Just make sure you go to the gym 2 times a week atleast

Dont think too much about routine etc, and don't over do it.

just go there for a short period 2-3 times a week, then increase to 3-4 times a week after a while.

Develop the routine of going to the gym, then worry about all the technical stuff.
>>
>>39444048
>tfw u don't brush ur teeth but go to gym religiously
>>
>>39445966
>just do it(tm)
you know if everyone operates on such straight forward advice, we wouldn't need it to begin with.
>>
>have been lifting since 2013
>missed workouts but have kept it up eternally
>have rheumatoid arthritis
JUST
DO
IT
THINK ABOUT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE WHEN YOU DON'T
>>
>>39444035
no you havent been trying

stop lieing to yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.