[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come some people can do only cardio and get solid aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o8b347I7C81uznc9do1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8b347I7C81uznc9do1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
How come some people can do only cardio and get solid aesthetic bodies, but when other people do cardio, they just get flabby soft skinnyfat bodies?

What's the secret here?

There's a few runners in my building and I always see them running around and they're all lean n tight, no skinnyfat look at all. Even the grill that runs with them has a washboard stomach with abs. All they do is cardio.
>>
They're probably doing HIIT. Sprinting will make you ripped, whereas distanced running will result in you looking like a hungry skeleton.
>>
Genetics.

A lot of serious runners also do calisthenics and work to build mass in their leg muscles for powering over hills. You just may not see that part.
>>
>>39442605
>They're probably doing HIIT. Sprinting will make you ripped, whereas distanced running will result in you looking like a hungry skeleton.

100% utter bullshit myth.

Stop spreading this fucking bullshit.
>>
Not sure. Maybe it has something to do with muscles being built in the gym and revealed by their diet? I wish there was a fucking velociraptor that would point people in the right direction. That would me metal as balls.
>>
>>39442624
Provide proof or fuck off.
>>
>>39442641
You're parroting what some broscientist said, which can be debunked with 10,000 different ways, using the same logic the broscientist did to come up with that conclusion.

Distance runners look like hungry skeletons because of their diet, they specifically avoid lifting, avoid high protein/fat and eat mostly carbs from which they use as fuel to use. They also eat a restricted amount of calories as to maintain a very low body-weight in order for them to be able to run further distances. These kinds of athletes use steroids for increasing blood cells (take Lance Armstrong for example)

Sprinters look ripped because a lot of their training involves VERY HEAVY explosive olympic lifting. They have high protein diets, and use steroids specifically for increasing overall muscle mass and body-fat reduction (like Clen).

The broscienctist basically looked at these 2 different kinds of people and decided LISS = skele and HIIT = ripped. Totally retarded, yet not at all surprising conclusion from a typical high-school drop out bodybuilding guru logic.
>>
>>39442692
I do distance running as a hobby and although I can't attest to what professionals do, I still have to eat about 50% more protein than I would need if I was sedentary.
>>
>>39442600
If you mainly do cardio and also do pushups and ab work or something like that you can easily get an aesthetic body without lifting weights
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.