[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting lean worth it? I'm a 30 y.o guy who is basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 395309209590325.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
395309209590325.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Is getting lean worth it?

I'm a 30 y.o guy who is basically a hermit/shut-in. Lifting for nearly 5 years now, never bothered cutting, always sat around 18-20% BF. Never saw the point of cutting due to the fact I have no social life or ever talk to women.

Would going from 18-20% to 10-12% BF turn me into an out-going person (i assume I'd still be exactly the same)
>>
>>39442495
why would losing a few pounds make you more outgoing?
>>
>>39442495
I was never a fat fuck so i was trying to bulk all my lifting life, but man, cutting was the best thing i ever done, you will look bigger, feel better when you'll get leaner.
>>
>>39442495

Depends how disciplined you've been about lifting. I feel like bulking is building something awesome in santa's workshop and cutting is like getting to unwrap the present.

If you were a good little boy you're getting a fuckin' tonka truck and you're going to be the star of the sandbox, but if you've been a little fuck then you still get coal even if the gift package was massive.
>>
I fell for the cutting meme, lost like 10lbs, killed my metabolism, ended up depressed, almost developed an ED, now struggle with anxiety/stress overeating and already gained 4lbs of fat in 2 weeks. Don't do it. (And yeah, those 10lbs made no difference and I'm still fat AND borderline underweight lol)
>>
>>39443815
how did you fuck up cutting this bad? you're supposed to eat less not starve yourself.
>>
Wew OP
>>
>>39442601
That was beautiful man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.