[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hitting the gym for 4 years >Massive compared to the stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1462755098325.jpg (71KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462755098325.jpg
71KB, 640x780px
>Hitting the gym for 4 years
>Massive compared to the stick boy I use to be
>Never made one friend or talking buddy
>Only person that talks to me is a 70ish year old guy I cant understand half the time

Fuck tfw no gf, tfw no friends. How you make friends at the gym?
>>
You don't. You make friends at work, school, any activities you're involved in that you love.
>>
>>39442764
What if my only love is lifting heavy weights and putting them back down?
>>
You might be ugly or smell weird.

I like to keep to myself a lot, but after about a month or two at my regular gym the girls and guys at the front desk are all my friends that I hang out with outside of the gym. The small talk we have while they scan my key tag is just enough every day for them to get comfortable enough to talk to me more and more. Every gym I go to I make friends with the regulars to the point where it gets annoying and distracting.
>>
>>39442764
Made plenty of friends at the gym.
>>
>>39442261
>>39442764
This. Literally all of my friends lift, we talked about this and you just dont make real friends at the gym, just people you say 'hi' to.
>>
>>39444963
this. and thats the way i like it.

would feel weird af kickin' it with friends from the gym.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.