[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How early is too early? I work 9-5 and after work I want to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (88KB, 645x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 645x878px
How early is too early?
I work 9-5 and after work I want to do shitall.
So I decided to wake up earlier and workout then. I've managed to go from having a very hard time waking up at 7:30am to waking up relatively easy at 5:45am. Then I slipped a couple of weeks later because of friends.
Working up back to 5:45. Currently at 6:30am. It was pretty hard couple of days ago but now I can do it.

Question is: how early is too early? IMO 5:30 is max. Any earlier and it's too much/not worth it. What do you think?
>>
>>39441938
When do you go to sleep and what do you do after work. I work 9-6 with paid ot and considering the same but i cant get out if bed.
>>
>>39441938
I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep per day but aim for 9.
>>
I'm guessing you went out one night and slept late as fuck the next day?

There's no right or wrong. I know people who wake up at 4 am to run then workout. Of course that would mean you would pass out right after work.
>>
>>39441938
im a DYEL faggot so I've been getting up at 3:45am to be at the gym at 4...workout till 5:15

my job makes me get up early so id usually get up at 5:35am

im not sure how much longer i can keep this up because i feel like I'm dying.

funny thing is there are actually like 4-5 people who are at the gym that early because its 24/7

id go during a normal time after work but i hate seeing other people at the gym...and i like finishing work and being done for the day
>>
>>39442067
I'm one of those people you see there. I work night shift and get out at 3am. Those people are likely shift workers.

Feel bad for them.
>>
>>39442003
My bed time varies(and I need to fix that but it's hard with 4chan and all that jazz) but on average I go to bed by 10:15pm and fall asleep maybe 45min later(that's right after I turned off the lights and computer, but you apparently should do that like 2 hours before bed so I'm shooting myself in the foot there).
After work I just sit down and browse the Internet. Up until 9:45.

>>39442026
Yeah. There was a movie they wanted to see on sunday that starts at almost 10pm and goes on for 2 hours. I hated next monday being at work.
>>
I have no social life or any non fitness hobbies so I get up at 4:00 lift 4:30-6:00, work 8:00-5:00, Muay Thai/BJJ depending on the day 6:00-7:00 and in bed by 9:00
>>
>>39442151
That's kind of sad dont you think?
>>
>>39442187
Maybe but I've had a couple smoker Muay Thai fights so far and looking to get more into MMA. I love it though. And seeing as a few years ago I was pretty heavy into opiates I think I'm doing a lot better
>>
File: upbeforetheenemy.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
upbeforetheenemy.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
WAKE UP.
CRUSH YOUR WORKOUT.
DEFEAT YOUR ENEMY.
REPEAT.
GET AFTER IT.
>>
problem for me is my relatives hate me for waking up at 4am
>>
>>39441938
I get up at 4:40 for work and go to sleep at 11pm. Maybe I'm just used to feeling like shit but all my lifts are still climbing steadily.
>>
>>39442369
This was the hard part for me. I turn down the volume on my alarm to like half and set out everything I need for the next day the night before. Takes like 5 minutes to grab all my shit and GTFO in the morning. I just brush my teeth at the gym before lifting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.