[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 5'11 ,160 pound, and Ive been eating 1600-2000 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

im 5'11 ,160 pound, and Ive been eating 1600-2000 calories a day. How do I stop looking like this?
>>
>>39440923
>>
You're the epitome of skinnyfat. Keep eating at a deficit and get on a routine like ICF 5x5 for a couple of months, see where that takes you. Once you ACTUALLY start stalling on your lifts, start increasing your caloric intake very slowly. You got this. The most important thing here is getting your ass in the gym and progressively lifting heavier weights.
>>
>>39440930
Eating below maintenance will help with the gut, but you also have ATP. (shitty body posture). It's totally reversible but you need to do stretches and focus on improving your posture.

Make sure to read the sticky and stay positive! You are on the right track.
>>
Why is your back bent like that?
Anyways,
If you want more of a bruce lee look cut cals -500 from TDEE and then work calisthenics (alot of it)

But dunno what you want just picked what your closest to already
>>
Learn to stand up straight
>>
>>39440999
>>39441000
ah ok that makes sense, I lost like 60 pounds just by reducing calorie intake. I never realized you had to exercise just to keep everything balanced, Thanks for the help!
>>
>>39441016
I've started to do about 80 burpees every other day, are they just a meme or will they help?
>>39441033
if only it was that easy senpai
>>
>>39440923
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d--kTi7SIw
And go lift some weights.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.