[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hate women so much you became gay >tfw still dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1466352483635.jpg (43KB, 336x394px) Image search: [Google]
1466352483635.jpg
43KB, 336x394px
>tfw hate women so much you became gay
>tfw still dealing with the exact same problems
>people who are perfect yet dump me for being 5ft8in and a 5.5 inch thin penis
>tfw im an 8/10 in the gay world because of 4 years of lifting
>tfw i got cucked for chad

Im legit about to cry...were all just apes still to this day...im still going to keep trying but are we all going yo make it?

Genetics are virtuay everything it seems...
>>
>>39435548
My penis is 5.5 too, I thought this was considered thick...

:[
>>
>>39435575
That's length...thick like 1 2 or 3...
>>
>>39435548
You have shit tier genetics, stop being so entitled and expecting people to fall at your feet. You don't deserve love, or sex. You have to earn it by being less shitty. Gay, straight, it doesn't matter, people will always choose a superior mate over you.
>>
>>39435548

You made the exact same thread like 5 mins ago on /r9k/ you sad attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>39435671
This.

>>39435548
Also have to look at the whole picture.

You may sort of look like a 8/10, but you're clearly not. Being short and having a tiny dick WILL bring your score down. Or do you think a short dwarf could be jacked enough to be anything above 3/10?

I take it you're going for 8/10 and up guys? So you're clearly not 8/10 yourself, but you're trying to get on with them. You will only manage to get to be with them when, quite like yourself, they're not really 8/10, but then you'll have to deal with their shortcomings, just as they deal with yours. If they really look hot, these shortcomings might be their personality (cheater, evil, etc), otherwise it might just be something less visible (like your tiny dick).

Your choices: accept that you're not good enough and drop standards or accept that you prefer to be with hot guys than with guys who're not broken and just deal with that. In silence, preferably.
>>
File: 1470021254507.jpg (16KB, 264x236px) Image search: [Google]
1470021254507.jpg
16KB, 264x236px
>>39435872
I literally got cucked by a 4/10 for a tall guy.

My standards are insanely low.

>>39435671
Im earning it tbqh every single day. Im built but im also now trying to make more money. I can get laid easily but relationships are a jewish lie.
>>
>>39435872
Haha I like you
>>
>>39435548
faget
>>
>>39435671
This makes literally zero sense when you talk about gays as they are already de facto genetic failures.
>>
>>39436144
Lmao
>>
Kys op
>>
Cucked by a big guy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.