[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ memes you fell for >OHP is all you need for big delts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mwFexCU.jpg (63KB, 836x584px) Image search: [Google]
mwFexCU.jpg
63KB, 836x584px
/fit/ memes you fell for

>OHP is all you need for big delts
>Compounds train your core sufficiently no need for isolations
>Don't go to the gym more than three times a week or you will over train, also don't go over 5 reps
>Don't do curls chinups and rows are enough for biceps
>Squats are all you need for big legs
>Strength=size
>Deadlifts are good for hypertrophy
>>
>>39434587
>lifting will change your life
>will get you gf
>will magically solve all your problems
>>
>every line is describing a beginner program

This is just embarrassing.
>>
>Lifting is more important than cardio
>you need to bulk past 15% bf to make gains
>>
>>39434587
strength=size is true you fuckwad. strong people are usually big
reputable programs like sl 5x5 says 3 workouts a week is enough.
>>
>>39434632
OP is either a faggot falseflagger or an idiot who thinks he'll look like arnold after doing SS for a few months, incorrectly as well.
>>
>>39434587
I fell for a lot of these and:

>deadlifts will give you big forearms
>abs are from low bodyfat only
>>
>>39434715
>strength=size is true you fuckwad. strong people are usually big
>reputable programs like sl 5x5 says 3 workouts a week is enough.

How's your first two weeks of lifting going?
>>
>>39434727
You don't train more than 3 times a week because you need to recover between every workout. If you do a split you could probably go every day, but when you hit 5 rep PRs in every lift every time you go to the gym you won't be able to do the same the day after
>>
Funny how as soon as I increased frequency, volume and isolations I started blowing up

Really makes you think.
>>
>>39434751
>hit PRs everyday
That's literally for noobs
>>
GOMAD
>>
>>39434756
did you do low reps and for strength before? congrats

have you ever seen a dyel with 0 muscle that started with some shitty isolations and got bigger? neither have i
>>
>>39434758
he said 5 rep PRs you dunce, aka the foundation of pretty much every beginner routine ever
>>
>>39434756
What if I stick with compounds for the base of all my strength training?
>>
>>39434756
>lifting
>makes you think

it is the opposite my neandretal friend. That's why I quit lifting.
>>
>>39434758
Yeah, but no one is saying you should never move on to a different routine like OP implies
>>
>>39434587
"I did SS for 5 months and don't look like a bodybuilder" - the post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.