[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just raw dogged and landed a tinder cuddle buddle slam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1479048676267.gif (2MB, 315x293px) Image search: [Google]
1479048676267.gif
2MB, 315x293px
>mfw I just raw dogged and landed a tinder cuddle buddle slam piggie.
>she cooks me food post gym and I don't take her anywhere. >she cooks me food post gym and I don't take her anywhere. She just liked that I spend time with her
>>
File: 1476800608859.jpg (159KB, 510x485px) Image search: [Google]
1476800608859.jpg
159KB, 510x485px
And now you are going to an anonymous message board to brag to your non existent friends
>you are new at getting girls
>mad insecure
>bragging because another human is nice to you
Learn to human
>>
>>39434068
baby steps. didn't we all have to take them at some point? cut the anon some slack.
>>
>>39434068
You nailed me down to a tee. I'm not showing off, I feel like this is my first step to making it. Now I feel like i can approach a 6/10
>>
>>39434090
She is probably trying to tie you down with all this service.
You will have to crush her heart anon, then you will of made it.
>>
>>39434090
Sounds like she thinks of you as above her. Time to move up and date someone who views you as an equal anon, someone you respect who respects themselves. Then you'll make it
>>
>>39434046
>raw dogged
>chick from tinder

You dun fucked up M8
>>
>>39434046
ONLY 5 SCOOPS?
C'MON
>>
>>39434046
Enjoy the STD
>>
>>39434046

S I X

S C O O P S
>>
>>39434046
>i just raw dogged a random slut

Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>39434296
>of
Have*
>>
>>39434296
Fucking this. A big boat leaves a big wake. Never settle for the first girl that agrees to touch your dingdong.
>>
Help me /fit/ I matched with some really cute girls from my uni but none of them have anything in their bios or in their pics that I can comment on.
What say
>>
>>39434046
>raw dogged
Based in how's she treating you she's probably burning incense and praying to a fertility goddess at all hours hoping you knocked her up. Enjoy that child support
>>
File: geniewarning[1].gif (368KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
geniewarning[1].gif
368KB, 330x200px
>tinder
>raw dogged
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.