[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I always say I'm going to start getting /fit/ and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478331303702.png (232KB, 448x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478331303702.png
232KB, 448x360px
>tfw I always say I'm going to start getting /fit/ and I never do

How do I stop this?

Everytime my fat ass decides it's time I end up back on the bed eating cheetos and watching weeb shit.

I don't want to be this fat anymore, I'm 5'6 and 192 lbs, it's embarassing, I can't even try and dress nice without looking like a faggot.

For those of you out there who did it and have succesfully lost weight and got /fit/, how'd you do it without giving up that first week and without caring what alphas said about you?

I'm too shy and insecure about myself to the point it's starting to really obstruct my goals I have set for myself, losing weight being one of them.

Help.
>>
Get up and go to the gym?

If you cant bring yourself to go now, you probably will stop going when you stop seeing progress anyways.

Just laugh and grow fat.
>>
Oh I've been here. There will come a time where even you get tired of your own shit, then the transformation begins.
>>
im gonna give you some fucking insight on how to lose weight the EZ MODE way

step 1. buy an exercise bike.
i lost over 80 pounds just by staying in my room, playing vidya, and watching movies. BUT i did i while on the exercise bike for 30 minutes to an hour every day.

step 2. Buy a protein powder or meal replacement.
After your fatass works out, youre gonna be hungry. So instead of going to buy fast food, youre going to drink a huge fucking pitcher full of protein powder. 2 scoops, a banana and a shitload of water is like 400 calories.

step 3 Stop drinking soda and eating simple sugars
If youre doing cardio, and your replacing your dinner with a low cal shake, it gives you alot of leeway for the rest of your diet throughout the day. So you dont even have to eat chicken and brocolli for every meal using this method. As long as you arent going apeshit on processed foods, and still fitting in veggies when you can, you will 100 percent lose weight.

step 4 track your calories
go to iifym.com and see what your TDEE is.
theres a TDEE calculator that will let you know how many calories you can comfortably eat each day while still losing weight. after you see how many calories youre supposed to eat, download myfitnesspal on your phone and track all of your meals for a couple of weeks until you have a good understanding of how many calories each of your meals has.

If you follow these steps, youll see significant weight loss in a couple weeks to a month. After that, its up to you to keep with it and not fail. The one thing that motivated me to lose over 100 pounds was seeing and tracking my own progress. You literally have to be your own motivation.
>>
>>39432816
can confirm this anon, exercise bike worked great for me
>>
>>39432816
that exercise bike is a genius idea

I'm trying this, thanks for the insight anon

I used to just run in place while watching weeb shit
>>
>>39432923
godspeed fatty
>>
>>39432991
appreciate it
>>
>>39432704
This ain't gonna be easy, anon, but we got you.

Start small. Maybe go for a walk for an hour a day. Self control is key. Forget the vidya and internet. Set aside 1 hour. Soon you'll love that hour. It grows from there.

Food: Stick with water and black coffee for now. That's all you drink. This can change later on, but for now, that's it. Eat whole foods. Veggies, Meat, Cheese. Nothing processed. Don't starve yourself. You'll only fail. Work on eating the right foods.
>>
>>39433034
Be wary of black coffee, shit tore apart my stomach but then again I drank it fast like an idiot.

Black tea is fine too but yeah, rule of thumb zero cal drinks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.