[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with creatine overdosing? I had two scoops and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: katana.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
katana.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
How do you deal with creatine overdosing?

I had two scoops and now I feel like I'm in the Matrix or some shit.
>>
Has science gone too far?
>>
Nice try FBI. We don't use creatine here
>>
it caps retardo
>>
>>39431420

I broke it though
>>
lads serious question

creatine barely has any effect on me

Please tell me I'm not one of those people I read online about that "creating just doesn't work on". Maybe I'm underdosing?

5g a day is the normal dosage to feel its effects, right?
>>
>>39431596
Sounds like your one of those or your overestimating its benefits
>>
>>39431596
>creating
creatine* wew

>>39431645
Well my lifts and energy hovers around the same levels, with a possibility of a very small 5% boost (if any at all). Aren't the supposed benefits at least a 20% increase?
>>
>>39431596
I do a 1 scoop a day for the first 2 weeks to saturate the muscles with it, then I do half that a day for maintenance. I use a pretty large preworkout scooper and i use monohydrate, so its just pure creatine. I also mix it with propel packets so it doesnt taste like fucking glue. And all my lifts go up +20 pounds with it and I can do twice as many sets and reps.
>>
>>39431677
Maybe I should do that as well. The can itself says on the back that you must take 20g a day during your "resupply" phase, but I thought that it's just some marketing meme to make me waste it faster

How long are your maintenance periods before going back to a scoop per day?
>>
>>39431665

Haha no 5% is pretty accurate. Your way overestimating creatine its not a steroid dude.
>>
>>39431708
I usually smoke weed once every few months amd when I do I rest for several days and chill then I get back on creatine and working out, I also usually workout 5-6 days a week.
>>
>>39431665
20% is almost always the max improvement. Your body naturally makes creatine as a more stable way to store energy than ATP, as well as a way to store MORE energy. However, it takes a bit more time to break down creatine.

However, I have had some of my biochemistry instructors tell me that creatine, like nearly all supplements, are entirely placebo and don't have any work. In this case, your body already stores nearly as much creatine as it possibly can within muscles. This is similar to many antidepressants that are often attributed to being strongly placebo, although there is some evidence of a small boost between the placebo and antidepressant.

I wouldn't expect 5g of creatine to turn you into Rich Piana, but, it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>39431368
Heh, it's simple. You have opened your crown chakra and have awakened to the true nature of reality. Welcome to the club of the enlightenment gentlemen.
>>
>>39431368
So I accidently used a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon of creatine last night.

I was on the toilet for like an hour and dehydrated as fuck.

Am also while at the end of a long cut, so my body is fragile.
>>
The guy in OPs pic may be able to teleport anywhere but he'll never escape the smell of his own BO.
>>
>>39431759
What? I have use table spoon in my creatine container. That's a normal amount to scoop, right?
>>
>>39431368

I once grabbed my bag of caffeine instead of the creatine for making a PWO.

30s after my first sip I could smell things I never usually smell. 10 minutes after I had extreme synesthesia. 15 minutes after I was ready to go and warming up. 30 minutes in and it was a challenge to take rests between sets.

Instead of 5g creatine/500mg caffeine I took 5g of caffeine in less than 10 minutes. I was luckiy I wasn't adding DMAA that day
>>
>>39431368
congratulations you've got autism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.