/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weighing up whether or not I should join the army or navy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thinking.jpg (16KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
16KB, 212x320px
Weighing up whether or not I should join the army or navy and start training calisthenics now, but then I think about all the gains I'll miss out on by not lifting and looking like a godly pussy destroyer. What's a based /fit/ approved civi job? I've done a few different trades but I'm not sure if I could stick with doing a job like that for the rest of my life. I like interesting adventurous risky type shit, building work seems mundane and repetitive
>>
Fuck the army join the navy and be a corpsman
>>
Become a postman lad
>>
army/navy shit is mostly just waiting around scratching your balls.
>>
>>39430759
Is corpsman a medic? I'm english btw
>>
>>39430816
yeah but when shit kicks off it looks pretty intense

>>39430759
navy medic sounds as though you'd never be doing anything, unless u mean royal marines
>>
>>39430767
would be sick for leg gains
>>
>>39430818
Oh shit your english corpsman is basically the navy version of medic in the us. you can be with marines, go on a ship, work in hospital its very diverse and you can get different schoolings for shit like being an xray tech lab tech etc. the army on the other hand isnt diverse like that you get an mos and thats your single job you cant hope around like corpsman do you would need to change your mos which is more difficult. If you know exactly what you want army might be better in that aspect
>>
>>39430882
Fair enough, I appreciate the insight. I'll consider that if I apply
>>
>>39430746
Join the air force what's wrong with you
>>
>>39430940
If I could join as a pilot I would but I bet they get loads of applicants for that
>>
>>39430960
If you're in college go AFRTOC. They don't push enlisted to pilots and you'll fare better than those going through OCS, if you even get selected that is as you're not already enlisted. You can still do ROTC if you're not a freshman applicant, just have to catchup if they let you in.
>>
>>39430746
Special warfare is the only way to go if your man enough that is
>>
File: chopped.jpg (52KB, 360x679px) Image search: [Google]
chopped.jpg
52KB, 360x679px
>>39430960

Pilots have to have near pefect vision.... If you are anything over 20/20 correctable,,,, no chance.

Also,,,, never seen any Negro pilots.... so #2.

Finally, AF is for smart people who score high in math and science and physics on the ASVAB, and AFQT......

>if you're muscular, you might get AF Recon.
>>
>>39431133
I wish my college offered AFROTC, I'm having to bet on making through OCS
>>
>>39431133
im a brit so i dont understand all of these acronyms, thanks for the help though
>>39431166
my vision is perfect afaik but i fucked around in school so my grades are lacking, although id consider myself pretty smart academically so i reckon id fare well on those tests.
>>39431139
if i do go for it ill completely apply myself and aim for paras or royal marines
>>
bump, any other /fit/ jobs people wanna recommend?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.