[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“My mind went blank as I soon as I saw him shirtless.”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: Brody-Tarzan-Reboot-1200.jpg (204KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brody-Tarzan-Reboot-1200.jpg
204KB, 1200x800px
>“My mind went blank as I soon as I saw him shirtless.”
>“Every girl on set was swooning, I think, when they saw him. He worked so hard to get in that kind of shape. I would never have had the discipline that he needed to spend so many months training and dieting to achieve that look. I really admire him for that.”

Reminder that this DYEL body is everything you need.
>>
>>39428318
Post body faggot. Let's see how it's your cut going.
>>
>>39428318
>months of dieting
Lol normies have no concept of discipline
>>
>>39428318
Whenever i see posts and quotes like this i instantly think "Who said this?"
We´d love to think its that cute 22 year old blonde girl with blue eyes, a nice rack and a thick round ass but in reality i think its the 220lbs tumblrina with pink short cut hair or the 55 year old soccer mom who is still being clustered in with "girls"

Still remember seeing the people coming out from a 50 shades of grey screening when i went to the movies, most were above 40 and many were fat and/or unattractive

Worry about what attractive women want lads, fuck the rest
>>
he's 6'4" and 200lbs, idk how he doesn't look more fuckin emaciated
>>
>>39428416
>"Who said this?"
her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3676341/Alexander-Skarsgard-helps-Margot-Robbie-wardrobe-malfunction-Legend-Tarzan-London-premiere.html
>>
>>39428430
Alright thanks for that but i dont believe any of it
She is an actress, her job is to sell the movie because her career depends on it
It could be true but i dont trust what the media says celebrities say since they both have an agenda

>inb4 conspiracy
not really, both are trying to sell you something and will sugar coat things in order to do so
basic concept
>>
>>39428486
truth is normies have low as fuck standard and a body like the OP pic makes girls swoon
>>
Is that Skarsgard?
>>
>>39428512
yes
>>
>>39428318
well he sure does have the body, but at least in this picture his face looks pretty average, maybe with a great haircut and a beard he would be close to connor murphy
>>
>>39428318

Hes not even DYEL, looks pretty shredded to me. /fit/ has too much body dysmorphia from years of looking at pictures of guys on gear
>>
>>39428619
t. DYEL
>>
>>39428619
He could be on roids, I mean didn't the comment a few posts up (with the actress) say a few months of dicipline?
Any who, dude is still jacked, /fit/ still has bigorexia. Welcome to the club, you'll be one of us soon
>>
File: wheredeyatdoe.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
wheredeyatdoe.gif
2MB, 600x337px
Wow, a fit guy with a six park and muscular arms is attractive to women while shirtless.

Here's Tom with the weather.
>>
>>39428656
>could be on roids
...anon
>>
>>39428662

Heh.
>>
>>39428673
Sorry, he's on roids.
But the body is achievable natty with good diet and several uears
>>
Wish I had my own hollywood doctor to provide me with 10/10 gear and monitor my health every step of the way
>>
>>39428493
I find it paradoxical
When it comes to dating girls standards seem impossible to attain, however they admire guys looking like OP and simulnateously have boyfriends
it doesnt add up

Women are fucking strange
>>
>>39428318
>dyel body
alexander skarsgard is 6'4 you fucking manlet. do you know how much mass he has to look that big at 6'4"? dude probably weighs 230 in that photo.

what's it like being "totally huge" as a sub 200 pound microman you little pussy bitch
>>
>>39428715

You dont?
>>
>>39428318
Reminder that the girls you impress largely become unattractive once you end up looking like that. The attractive ones, well.. taken, too narcissistic, or gold diggers.

LIFT FOR THE GAINZ, NOT FOR THE GRILLS
>>
>>39428725
>this ugly DYEL lanklet
>>
>guy is on steroids
>HE WORKED SO HARD FOR HIS BODY

I wish these people would fucking die already
>>
>>39428318

I have the misfortune of being the only man working with a group of women. They literally will not shut up about this dipshit. Cant believe men can cuck you from a different country.
>>
>>39428725
>230
just no, this coming from a 6'4" person
he's sub 200 in that photo, most likely around 190 lbs considering overall mass. His arms are 16" at most, core is better developed

guy on the left in pic related is 6'4" 200 just for reference
>>
>>39428888
>roided to the gills 'bodybuilder'
>narrow lanket shoulders
>>
>>39428716
Need 2 get back in touch with reality bro. Spend less time on 4chan
>>
>>39428942
The guy in the OP is not anywhere above 200 lbs, cut down before you spout bullshit stats like these, I'm heavy as shit when I'm sitting in mid teens bodyfat too
>>
>>39428966
its where i spend most of my time
>hear girls talking about how they wish their bf was fit like me, tall like me, driven like me etc
>feels gud bro
>go out, try to find date
>no success at all, barely find girls
rinse and repeat ad naseum
>>
>>39429008
ad nauseam*

If you're pretentious enough to use latin, at least learn to spell it correctly.
>>
>>39428486
>women don't know what makes a man sexy
>I do!
You might be gay, anon.
>>
>>39428972
face, height and FRAME faggot

twinkboy has a much more narrow skeleton
>>
>>39428888
>6'4"
>that head:body ratio
Well memed.
>>
>>39429030
hey thanks, im not a native english speaker and we dont use many latin terms in my native tounge.
Also, fuck you
>>
>>39429008
Lol, you're a complete douche bag, with a out of control sense of self worth.
>>
>>39429008
>its where i spend most of my time
There's your problem dumbass, you think most girl's boyfriends spend most of their time on 4chan? No, then you go out and wonder why your autistic ass can't "find" any girls. Normal people don't struggle to get relationships, normal people don't care how "dyel" you look, only /fit/ does and as you've probably already experienced /fit/'s opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world
>>
>>39429120
>not a native English speaker
Irrelevant. Neither am I. If you're not familiar with Latin why the fuck did you use a Latin term? Prententious faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39429132
>you've probably already experienced /fit/'s opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world
yeah youre right
I dont know what the fuck im thinking for trying to argue about stuff in this place where fucking traps is considered normal
>>
>>39428318
Well yeah we've already been over this quite some time, nobody on /fit/ lifts for girls anyways, if we wanted girls we'd just cut and look like that, we do it for ourselves and to carry those feels easier.
>>
>>39429147
Bruh it's just a phrase and he left out a letter. You seem to be the pretentious one desu
>>
>>39428318
>big delts
>prominent pecs, not too bulging, nice and wide
>enough muscle on arms to look fit and strong, but slim enough to not look like a tryhard gym rat, letting females perceive this as genetics instead of effort, with gentle curves that aren't intimidating
>just enough lats and serratus
>abs
>adonis belt
>good face
This is what women like, stop trying to appeal to men if women are your goal.

Also, 100% chance he looks better than you ever will 2bh
>>
>>39428486
>>39428416
>n-no, we just like to t-t-t-think it's blonde young blue-eyed women who l-l-like hot guys, but it's really fat fuggos!
>no, anon, it's literally a blonde blue eyed girl
>w-w-well I disagree!
>>
>>39428427
I'm 6'4" 190 and I'm more muscular and fatter. I honestly think I might have carbon fiber bones.
>>
>>39428613
>his face looks pretty average
how fucking delusional are you?
>>
>>39429079
he would absolutely dwarf the ottermode faggot in the OP and you know it. Even looks to have broader shoulders despite faggot zyzz haircut

skywalker has a bigger frame than the framelet in OP pic
>>
>>39428867
>it takes no work with steroids
I wish these people would fucking die already
>>
>>39428715
Never gonna make it
>>
>>39429079
he doesn't. Skarsgaard is hunching forward to look broader whereas the other guy retracts his shoulders for a more neutral pose.

he's not above 200, not in your wettest ottermode dreams

skarsgaard is an absolute twink compared to the guy you criticize
>>
>>39429652
In comparison it doesn't.

If you're being triggered by relative statements, maybe you should stop roiding.
>>
How do I get from dyel skinny fat to OP natty?

Just keep doing hypertrophy accessories and cutting?
>>
>>39429652
Roids and sitting on your arse > going balls to the wall natty. Lurk moar figgit
>>
>>39428318
okay how the fuck does he have such bloated abs but small arms.

his abs are fucking huuuuge
>>
>>39431784
That's the size they're meant to be, you fell for the squats and dealifts are all you need for abs meme didn't you?
>>
File: 1476917662955.png (31KB, 331x224px) Image search: [Google]
1476917662955.png
31KB, 331x224px
>>39428318
Why is a feral man who spent his entire life in the jungle wearing pants?
>>
>>39431807
so what do you do for abs?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.