[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a total newb to tanning, and I can't seem to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 30xpower.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
30xpower.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
I'm a total newb to tanning, and I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere... My apartment complex has one of these beds that I can use for free. However, I'm confused about the grey areas on the acrylic. Am I supposed to lay with my head under the grey box on the left side, or the open area on the right side?
>>
File: 1479193724637.jpg (39KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
1479193724637.jpg
39KB, 500x597px
>>39427697
Don't, tanning beds are melanoma factories
>>
That's a good question desu famalam, never used one would wonder same thing
>>
Enjoy your skin cancer
>>
>>39427697
risking your health for color, fucking moron.
>>
>>39427697
i would assume you lie with your head on the right side so it would get tanned, but I have no fuckin clue why it stops so early on the left side. Honestly i would try both or ask someone who works there
>>
>>39427718
>>39427733
>>39427747

if you guys think that using a tanning bed a few times to get some color will get you cancer, you deserve cancer
>>
>>39427697
>wanting skin cancer

genius my man.

Hope you realize that while tanning MAY look good temporarily, you age your skin signficiantly.

By 40 years old you'll have 60-year old tier skin.
>>
>>39427762
>if you guys think that using a tanning bed a few times to get some color will get you cancer, you deserve cancer

If you're going to use it a few times you might as well not use it at all.

And yes it does increase your skin cancer risk significantly, among fucking up your skin.
>>
File: 1452232736149.jpg (34KB, 749x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452232736149.jpg
34KB, 749x283px
>>39427762
If you want some color on your skin smear some shit on it, it's less harmful than tanning beds
>>
>>39427762
How much of a retard are you to justify using a tanning bed? Complete and utter retard, kys.

If you're going to just use it a few times might as well not even start, or better yet go buy that orange shit and smear it on your ugly fucking face.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.