[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos your inspiration? Is Sportacus (~170cm tall) the one who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: lazytown-wallpaper-1024x768-1.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lazytown-wallpaper-1024x768-1.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
Whos your inspiration?

Is Sportacus (~170cm tall) the one who inspired generations of manlets to overcome their lack of height with lifting?
>>
>>39427605
my father was one of the first bodybuilders in my country and a several times over national champion. he didn't stop training even when he got cancer. eventually though, before his death, he was bedridden and couldn't lift anymore. i took over the dumbbells
>>
File: 134494918650.jpg (613KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
134494918650.jpg
613KB, 2464x1648px
>>39427605
Robbie Rotten is pretty /fit/ and /feels/ for a lazy supermaniac
>>
File: SNN1901gx3_34369a.jpg (36KB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
SNN1901gx3_34369a.jpg
36KB, 540x320px
"Like Moses, I split the sea and lead my people, the weak, the defenseless, the innocent children of all ages."
>>
>Sportacus humbly describes himself as a "slightly above-average hero", though his friends have a higher opinion of him, calling him a "superhero".

>Sportacus encourages the children of LazyTown to eat fruits and vegetables (which he calls "sports candy") and play outside instead of sitting around indoors. He wants to make sure LazyTown is happy, and knows that its residents have to be healthy and fit if they want to be happy. He is opposed by the sinister (yet perhaps equally energetic) Robbie Rotten, who seeks to return LazyTown to its former state: a lazy town. Sportacus is so engaged in his life of physical activity that he does parkour just to get from place to place—even doing acrobatic flips just to get from one side of his kitchen table to the other—and the children have to instruct him on how to relax.
>>
File: 1479067812933.jpg (34KB, 528x960px)
1479067812933.jpg
34KB, 528x960px
>>39427605
he's so jacked he's managed to beat away the cops after committing mass shootings and successfully evade arrest on multiple occasions
>>
>>39428635
>good manlet saving everyone, having sick gains and friends
>bad lanklet just wants to make it shit for everyone
that is some propaganda
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>39427605
I started lifting for her
>>
>>39428822
Well, yeah.
It's obvious propaganda, but the ironic thing is that the lazy dude is just as active as the active manlet.
And the active manlet has to be relatively lazy and gluttonous to maintain his gains.

If they really wanted to fuck with things they should have made robbie rotten fat as fatass but had the skinny dude as his sidekick.

>>39428918
She grew out of being that kind of cute girl who you knew one day would be fuck hot and kept an eye on for future plowing opportunities/masturbation material for pedos to a 4/10 out of shape full on lesbian.

Sometimes we get adult Soleil Moon Frie(seriously, look her up GODDAMN she was cray hot before she got rid of her tits)other times we get Chloe Mortez and Lindsay Lohan.
It's a crap shoot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.