[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/izens, I'm gonna post a few pictures of my home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Hey /fit/izens, I'm gonna post a few pictures of my home "gym." I've been lifting for coming on about two years now and after a few related/unrelated injuries, I've noticed that my progress has slowed down quite a bit. My diet is complete shit, but I can't be bothered to fix it 100% because I'm a lazy shit for the most part. I come here humbly asking your advice for a routine based on the equipment in the pictures. I won't go into heavy detail about my current workouts, but I hit all the olympics except C&J - My schedule is Mon-legs/Tue-chest&tri/Wed-back&bi/Thu-rest/Fri-chest&tri/Sat-back&bi/Sun-rest (Accessories wherever but I don't keep track anymore). I have bad-ish knees and back, and my chest/front delts are way over-developed (noobie obsessed with high bench gains in the first year).

I (don't cycle - just straight forever) take protein, BCAA's, leucine peptides, L-glutamine, and 2 shcoops of pump fuel insanity. I currently weigh 234-ish lbs at between 19-20% bf.

Have approx 300lbs of 2" bar diameter platos and only 40lbs of 1" diameter platos. Everything else pictured should be easy to estimate, and my bag weighs 100lbs.

Also, I was thinking of putting an ad up in the LA area for a live in chef that pays their rent by cooking for me - is this a good idea?

tl;dr look at the shit I own and come up with a nice workout for me please.
>>
2/3
>>
3/3
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
How do you own this place?
>>
File: 1478808474494.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478808474494.gif
678KB, 480x320px
>>39427548
My family was wealthy, I am de captain now.
I spend most of my time at home because I dislike people and I'm comfortable dying alone.
>>
>>39427426
When you say your progress has slowed down, how do you mean it has slowed down? Be really specific, what do you want to achieve, and how far away from it are you from achieving it. Be completely honest.
>>
>>39427685
Can I be your training bro anon?
>>
>>39427426
>my diet is shit and i cant be bothered to fix it because im a lazy shit
fix your diet dumbass
>>
>>39427426
You leave that stuff out in the rain?
>>
cool home gym, it must be nice to lift outside
>>
File: 1478394975118.jpg (168KB, 1600x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1478394975118.jpg
168KB, 1600x1456px
>>39427840
First year, lifts were great but I wasn't doing enough for my whole body like pull-ups, back specific exercises, rear delts, glutes, etc.

Bench was 275x2 (now somewhere at 255x3)
Squat was 300x5 (now somewhere at 275x4)
Diddly was 315x4 (now somewhere at 255x5)
OHP was 200x1 (now somewhere at 165x1)
C&J was 200x1 (definitely 135x10, but haven't PR'd in a while)

so when I say progress slowed down, I mean it reversed, mainly because of sickness/injury where I had to extreme deload and start from the bottom to make sure I wasn't hurting anything again, I haven't been pushing any of my PRs because I don't have a spotter and I realized how dangerous it was getting with bigger weight.

Mainly, I want to be "functionally" strong (inb4 crossshit maymay). Wouldn't mind dropping bf, but it's not a priority. Biggest interest is just being a "sleeper," I try to be humble, but I want to be packing the biggest stick if someone ever wants to compare (that's why I got the bag). Currently, my goal is to say between 250-215 bodyweight, I like being a big guy. I'll never do steroids.

I feel pretty "experienced," but there are definitely some things I can't correct without a coach, and definitely some things I can't learn without sound advice, I'm a good study and I do my own research, but desu I'm looking for someone to give me a complete plan so I can compare my ideas to someone else's (who's more established).

Also, nice superfoods would be dope, I'm allergic to peanut butter though.

>>39427898
yes, but most of it has a nice coat of mil-scale, so I'm not worried about damage, even if there is some oxidation

>>39427924
It really is, especially when there's a breeze and it's dew-y out (I lift early as fuck in the morning when it's quiet).

>>39427885
Sure man, I'm in the Los Angeles area 3107760101.
>>
>>39427438
I like the shower. You seem to have a nice home there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.