[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the onr thing that would take the place of you working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472452908286.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472452908286.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
What is the onr thing that would take the place of you working out? Or the one thing thats keeping you from working out?
>>
>>39426684
What? Nothing. I like to work out and do so often... Why would I not?
>>
>>39426693
If something happend to where you had to stop. What would fill that space
>>
>>39426761
I'd probably pick up a random new musical instrument. Playing music is always a great hobby.
>>
>What is the onr thing that would take the place of you working out?
Writing
>Or the one thing thats keeping you from working out?
Health. It gets in the way half the time and it will probably get worse as I age.
>>
>>39426761
>If something happend to where you had to stop
If i couldnt work, lift and stay active why dont i just kill myself?

Sad part is im not joking, if i lose that ability i dont have a family because finding a girl and starting one is fucking impossible, id love to play games but they have lost their appeal now that im older and series/films only take you so far
Damn man, now i feel sad
>>
>>39426865
It's funny now that I have been lifting for a while and it means a lot to me I've become much more risk averse. I no longer have the same enthusiasm for riding motorcycles, I wear my seat belt more often, don't do extreme sports as much, etc. The fear of getting a lower back injury, knee, or shoulder problem is terrifying to me.

Calum von Moger recently got a motorcycle and I just don't get it. His entire career and life revolve around his body and fitness. If he gets in even a relatively minor accident he could lost the ability to lift weights, and what the fuck does he do then?
>>
>>39426684
>What is the onr thing that would take the place of you working out?
A good girlfriend would be worth training less for, but not completely stop.
If I got some major injury (jinx) that prohibited working out, I would take up the guitar. Always wanted to learn an instrument, never had time.
>Or the one thing thats keeping you from working out?
Nothing so far, just keeping on grinding.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.