[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Form check/ how to fix buttwink? First time hitting 315 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Form check/ how to fix buttwink?

First time hitting 315 for 5, pretty stoked about it, but I had to widen my stance in order to correct massive buttwink. (I still have it, just not as bad as in a narrower stance).

Is it okay to squat decently wide, or should I work to correct this? And if so, how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xL_6XpnxWM
>>
>>39426385
Do you have a video of normal stance too?

It's okay to squat as wide as you want, as long as you can keep your knees tracking inline with your feet.

The wider you stand, the shorther the range of motion and the more the load shifts from the quads to the adductor magni.
>>
what's so bad about a bit of buttwink?
>>
>>39426385
Your back goes from extension to neutral: ok = looks like bw, is not buttwink.
It does not go into flexion.
>see 70s big, article on buttwink.
>>
>>39426385
Your form isn't good enough.
>>
>>39426899
His form is good enough.
>>
>>39426385
What are those pants called?
>>
>>39426893
I agree, but 70sbig articles are shit.
>>
>>39426920
Adidas
>>
>>39426799
Not sure the science behind it but I heard it can snap your shit up because the load goes to your lower back (or something like that)
>>
>>39426971
Nah thats the brand. Tell me the name of the pants
>>
>>39426385
>that """depth"""
zero
>>
>>39427194
elgintensity pls go
>>
>>39427163
パンツ
>>
>>39427194
He hit just below parallel meme faggot.
>>
>>39427034
that's extreme buttwink ie to the degree that it also causes thoracic spinal extension too. if anyone thinks that a little bit of buttwink is bad, go watch lu xiaojun snatching.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.