[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting sick of bread and it makes me feel too full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bread-012.jpg (128KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
bread-012.jpg
128KB, 709x765px
I'm getting sick of bread and it makes me feel too full and fart a LOT. It's getting really annoying.

What's a good carbohydrate substitute?
>>
>Carbs.
That's a poor man's meat.
>>
>>39425785
The nice thing about bread is that it's shelf-stable at room temperature and can be eaten without any utensils. Most other carbs you have to cook and eat with a spoon or fork.

Cornflakes, oats and canned beans, peas and corn would be some examples of convenience carbs.
Fruits are also convenient, but too expensive per calorie.

Carbs to cook would be rice, cornmeal, white and sweet potatoes, buckwheat, millet, and from the legume family lentils, beans and chickpeas. The non-legume ones you can cook in the microwave for convenience.
>>
>>39425824
So, if I want to ditch bread, I'll have to cook pasta for snacks. Fuck.

also, why the fuck am I farting so much because of bread?
>>
>>39425945

coeliac disease?
wheat allergy?
irritable bowel syndrome?
you tend to eat too quick?
>>
>>39425945
Its the fiber.
>>39425958
kys
>>
>>39425965
yeah that's the most logical reason
>>
>>39425785
>eating carbs
>ever

Eewwwww
>>
>>39425970
It's not the fiber, it's the grain in general.
>>
go paleo
>>
>>39425792
>He doesn't eat a balanced diet

Wew. I know you're new to this or you're a hypocrite. High protein/medium carb from wholemeal sources and veggies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.