[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it takes me 15 minutes to run 2.5km give me literally one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1455167025503.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1455167025503.png
293KB, 633x758px
>it takes me 15 minutes to run 2.5km

give me literally one reason not to fucking blow my fucking brains out right now
>>
>>39425657
None, do what you want.
>>
File: bicycle-07.jpg (73KB, 430x263px) Image search: [Google]
bicycle-07.jpg
73KB, 430x263px
>>39425657
just get a bike senpai
>>
>>39425657
At least you're not a nigger...right?
>>
>>39425657
Get a bike. I do 15 minutes a day but go 9km it's enough to keep me fit for rugby
>>
>>39425657
Run faster.
>>
>>39425657
You will improve. keep at it.
>>
you'll die eventually anyway
>>
>>39425657
Try not being a bitch and slowing down when you're tired.
Chances are you're more fit than you think, but slow down whenever you feel taxed.
If you're not tired by the time you finish, chances are you're not running fast enough.
>>
>>39425657
How long have you been running? I've been out the military for a year and run a similar time. It's honestly just a matter of running a little faster every time. Running sucks fucking balls when you haven't done it in a while, but it feels great to outrun the shit out of people
>>
how the fuck can you not run an 8 min mile?

i got bored one day and decided to just try my mile times

i got less than an 8 minute mile running up hills in my neighbourhood and i've never done cardio a day in my life.

are you sick/dying? asthmatic? smoker? copd?
>>
>>39425868
Like 8 months
>>
>>39425657
Sheesh OP
It took me just over 10:30 to run a mile yesterday and that's kinda good for me, and you're bitching about doing over double the distance in not much more time than I took??

If you're doing it outside, you may not be taking elevation into account, or not recording the distance properly by making assumptions or estimates. If so, use indoor running machines if possible, which will be able to measure your ability more accurately.
You're still ahead of me
>>
>>39425657
i ran 5km in 30 minutes yesterday after a long fucking time between being cardio-fit, needless to say i was not impressed

break down your whole run into per km average speed - so, you and I both ran 6 minute km's the other day

>keep on running
>focus on average time / km
>watch it increase
>feels good

t. used to run 4 minute kms
>>
Wait you are telling me that there are people on the FIT board who can't run 3 minute km?
>>
5km in 30minute, beat me faggot
>>
>>39425657
Next week it'll take you 14:45 minutes to run 2.5km
>>
>>39425981
Reckon I cold get under 18 probably.
How fat are you, OP?
>>
>>39425657
You'll get better if you don't give up. Rome wasn't built in a day, so keep working boy.
>>
>>39425981
That's really not something to brag about.
It's like boasting you can deadlift 1plate
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.