[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally /fit/ >tfw girls start thinking you like em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

File: 1386284024057.jpg (70KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1386284024057.jpg
70KB, 418x455px
>tfw finally /fit/
>tfw girls start thinking you like em just because you make small talk with them at work or school
>tfw can't have any intellectual conversations with women anymore
>>
>>39422906
>women
>intellectual conversations
>women
>>
>>39422906
THISTHISTHISTHIS. Every fucking girl wants to do small talk. Not a single fucking one wants to talk about politics, economy, philosophy or law. They all want to talk about stupid meaningless shit. It fucking pisses me off.
>>
how the fuck do you small talk after 5 minutes

i literally get bored after 2 or less minutes of small talk.
>>
>>39422906
>intellectual conversations with women
Brah...
>>
>>39423135
have you ever considered youre too dumb to talk to them about these things in a meaningful way?
>>
I have a gf for about two months now. And I find it very hard to have long meaningful talks with her actually. I have a colleague at work, we have to work for 2,5h together straight. And it's most of the times not enough time to finish what we want to talk.

Do I have like test blocking my brains when I'm with my gf or what the fuck is happening?
I'm afraid we are not fit for each other if I have to be concerned what to talk about.

When I write her daily, it's always just about like what did you get for breakfast, what are you doing today (same shit as always) I wish you a nice afternoon, kisses etc.

I don't know what to write her what makes us engage in actually interesting talk.

If anyone here has a gf as well, what the hell do you talk with her and where can I get like a batch of chatlogs so I can read up what others are actually talking?
>>
File: 1426451143914.png (99KB, 724x611px)
1426451143914.png
99KB, 724x611px
>>39423135
>trying to have deep conversations with women
>>
File: ##.gif (2MB, 290x355px)
##.gif
2MB, 290x355px
>>39422906
>having conversations with women
only reason you should talk with women is to get in bed with them. i cant stand having a broad around more than one night yeesh
>>
>>39423300
beta cuck
>>
>>39423235
How about telling her what your actually thinking? Letting her into that big brain of yours
>>
>23
>in a long distance relationship with a 19 year old girl
>constant drama, constant fights, boring as fuck
>doesn't ever want to facetime or call, only texts or snapchats

How the fuck do I get out of this miserable shit. I love her, but this relationship is garbage. she'll be back for a week in thanksgiving, and back during the holidays for christmas, but the weeks in between that are so fucking boring.

Love is a prison sometimes.
>>
>>39423338
>in a long distance relationship with a 19 year old girl

Nigga you stupid
>>
>>39423338
Pack it in. You're retarded but you still have time to learn that before it's too late.
>>
>>39423338
>long distance relationship
why do people fall for this meme?
>>
>>39423348
>>39423360
>>39423363
Yeah im over it at this point. Gone on for 2-3 months and its a joke.

I'll just keep her as a fuckbuddy I see once every 4-6 weeks. Just have no other options for the next 2 months and im cucked rn.
>>
>>39423338
Shes fucking other guys already. Tell her you can't deal with the long distance relationship but want to remain friends. That way you can fuck still while you look elsewhere.
>>
>>39423432
Nah man, she's not fucking other guys. It's happened to me before and there's a big change in behavior. Unless she's a sociopath then its all good. Just a lame relationship.

Yeah I'll keep her as a "friend", just gonna have to get over the feelings I have for her.
>>
>>39423482
Shes 19 and female, of course shes a sociopath. You'd be delusional to believe she isn't fucking other guys, especially if you only see each other once a month.
>>
>>39423338
>>39423348

also,
>never wants to facetime or call

homie, she cheating on you.
>>
>>39423499
>>39423485
How do I get her to spill the beans?
>>
>>39423541
You don't. Just break up with her, it isn't worth it cheating or not.
>>
>>39423336
It's more like I think I know she is not interested in it. I have already tried to start up discussion about world religions place in society, the war in iraq, terrorism or local politics.
And each time she kind of ends all discussion with one sentence like. Yeah it's complicated. Or yes it's bad. And just end up not knowing what to continue about it as it's obvious she has nothing more to say about a certain subject.

I also think I talked about all her food, movie, game whatever you call it preferences.
She spends almost 70% of her free time learning german (I'm german btw) the rest of the time she does chores, talk to her parents on the phone or watches anime which I have given her to kill time when she is alone. The poor girl has nothing else to do.
She has no special hobbies beside having walks every now and then.

I noticed very seldomly she does what she calls gymnastics, though I do not know what she actually does. She did these like twice in two months time so no she's not into /fit/ yet.

I said we are going to lift together in my homegym and she is looking forward to that. But I get she also tries her best. Maybe I'm too conscious about all this talking and this is normal.

I just compare it to my best bro's with which I talk the entire day somehow, as we have a heckload of common interests of course. (Computers, Games, Fitness, Anime, Science, Metallurgy, Woodworking, Forging, Cars and whatnot)

All I think that is left for me is to try and get her into these things as well.
>>
>>39423757
How old is she?
>>
>>39423757
This is what keeps me form fucking girls.

Can;t even get it up and just wanted to leave the last time I was with one because I could not stop thinking how pathetic she was if she had no clue that Antarctica was not the arctic.
>>
>>39423757

only thing I could think is to tell her that you'd like to have deeper conversations than what you've been getting, and to ask her about a topic she is passionate in? just brainstorming.
>>
>>39423235
Not just you, my gf loves watching shit like teen parent vlogs, kardasian, honey boo boo. Just stupid shit.
As a result I don't really see her as a intellectual person even though she is way smarter than me.
We talk about what each other are up to for the day simple shit like that.

So many things are off the table though, we both work out but she does it like a basic bitch.
Will not take any subtle tips, her top half is fit af while her ass and legs are still skinny fat. Still refuses to squat.
Continues grinding with pump, step, zumba, insert buzzword here.

Together for 3 years now lol.
>>
>>39423338
>No facetime or video calls
Shes cheating on you already just stop being needy and dump her
>>
>>39423947
Pretty sound, asking straight out was the best problem solver so far.
My problem is I believe that I actually know that she has nothing more she is passionate in. I already asked her about her personal things.

>>39423778
24, Polish
>>
>>39423967
Oh wow this sounds familliar (although my gf does not even watches shit like that, which is somehow good). Thanks for telling me, this makes me actually feel better.
Sage for accidentally double posting
>>
>>39423967
Do you live with her?

fugg

how old are you?
>>
>>39423967
>she's smarter than me but she watches shows I don't like so I feel like I'm smarter

Yup, you sound like a dumb person.
>>
>>39422906
>>tfw can't have any intellectual conversations with women anymore
Why would you even attempt this

Suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>39423338
>>39423406
End the fucking relationship you pleb. Keeping her as a fuckbuddy is falling for the pussy trap once more. I've been there, pussy ain't worth your mental health as you drag that shit on cause it already sounds like you're more interested than she is so you'll be the one getting fucked in the long run. Don't play yourself.
>>
>>39423135
People in general are like that. I only have a couple of friends I can have meaningful conversations with, the rest is just pointless stuff
>>
>>39423757
Have tou tried giving her something interesring to read?
>>
>>
>>39423135
Turn gay

Not even kidding; it's the right choice for most men.
>>
File: raw.gif (760KB, 498x231px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
760KB, 498x231px
>>39423338
>>
>>39423967
>>39423757

Shit like this made me give up on women. (Along with the complications they bring)

I've been single for the last 11 months and it's been spot on; I've been boxing 4 nights a week and reaching goals I've always had but never worked hard enough to achieve due to distractions/poor time allocation.

Sex is the only thing missing but I can live without it; fuck wasting my time being bored with a grill. There is no stimulating conversation unless we drink/do drugs together and that isn't me anymore.
>>
>>39423135
>Not a single fucking one wants to talk about politics, economy, philosophy or law
>Wanting to actually discuss politics, economy, philosophy or law in a "meaningful way"
Have you considered that you may have autism?
>>
>>39424822
You're posting here too faggot so wind your neck in.
>>
>can't even do small talk with friends or girls
JUST
>>
>>39423235
The problem is you're viewing your girlfriend as your girlfriend and not as an actual person with her own thoughts and shit like you are. Plus, thanks to to the system we are all indoctrinated into, we are forced to act ultra masculine, especially while in the presence of women which hides our actual feelings on most things. Or maybe I'm projecting.
>>
>>39423338
>Love is a prison sometimes

so do you love her or not? Cut the distance-shit if you do. One way or another, get closer, or end it before you kill yourself.
>>
File: f93.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
299KB, 680x598px
>tfw feel when to intelligent too talk too girls
>>
>>39423235
i found a gf i can actually have conversations with. she is not that pretty tho, but i was willing to do that trade-off since im not hot stuff either.

i can talk about politics with her, although she is really biased. can discuss feminism, world economy and philosophy. some people are interested in that, some people arent.
>>
>>39424808

welcome to monk life brother, started down that path soon after college, found out sex wasn't worth it, women are goblins
>>
File: kek.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>
File: IMG_1909.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.png
12KB, 205x246px
>>39424959
>iktfb too when bro
>>
>>39423338

Long distance relationships are no bueno man. I was in one, it sucked. Basically had a permanent set of blue balls. Just end it man, it's just bad for both of you
>>
>>39424631
Yea for about a year. Pretty good relationship, mildly happy. Almost no arguments.

>>39424668
No your dumb, I was saying her interests make her seem basic. She is still smarter.

>>39424808
Still love her, but I prefer hanging out with mates they're more fun. Other than my gf I have no interest in interacting with women. Just dreading one day being stuck at home with a wife and kids. Being miserable and shit.
>>
>>39423135
>"hey anon whachya thinking about?"
>we need to eradicate political correctness, a concept perpetrated by the jews to achieve their leftist agenda
>"ummm haha what..."
>only then can we have economic stability conservative policies create. And if you must ask, I am not against using force to create this white man's utopia.
>"..."
>w-why are you looking at me like that. tfw no gf fuck niggers I bet y-you're blacked REEEEEE
>>
>>39423135

Fuck, I don't want to hear your moronic opinions about politics, economy, philosophy or law either. Do you even have a degree in any of those subjects?
>>
>>39424870
>forced to act ultra masculine
No, that's what you have to do if you're just masking that you're Beta af behind that - don't worry, it comes out anyways sooner or later.
If you're actually confident and know what you want at the core of your personality, there's nothing wrong with being genuine and making yourself vulnerable.
>>
>>39425081
>Long distance relationships are no bueno man
just because YOU were in one doesn't mean EVERY LDR doesn't work, my man.
>>
File: NkM1Iox.png (22KB, 250x300px)
NkM1Iox.png
22KB, 250x300px
Does having a gf suck? I feel like once I reach peak aesthetics I should just have promiscuous sex with randoms rather than have a monogamous relationship, but I yearn for human compassion.
>>
>>39427387
not that anon, but they do not work.
>>
>>39422906
>"I have a boyfriend"

Bitch, I was asking how's your day.
>>
>>39427446
they do if you both want it to work anon it's just a matter of perspective
>>
>>39427432
>yearn for human compassion.
>a gf
Pick one, faggot
Now that im fit im dying to find single girls to fuck but not a gf and i cant imagine why you would
there are no benefits to having a gf, you think getting your advances rejected by a gf will be less painful/akward than some random chick?
>>
>>39423071
This
>>
>>39427458
Im not that anon but seriously mate
You think LDRs work?
An average girl gets hundreds of offers for sex/relations from countless dudes, you really think she will reject all those simply because she has a boyfriend who is miles away?

On the off chance that she does get horny she can get laid that same night or wait a month maybe to see her bf, you dont think she will cheat?
How many of these occations when her needs are unsatisfied do you think it will take before she questions why?
>>
>>39427488
yes i thoroughly believe that they work
> you really think she will reject all those simply because she has a boyfriend who is miles away?
depends on the girl and depends on how important the relationship is for her

>How many of these occations when her needs are unsatisfied do you think it will take before she questions why?
you sound bitter, anon. i know a lot of girls tend to turn out to be that cheating whore you all like to eagerly bash on on here
but
as i said before
if you and her deem the relationship worth it and the possibility of moving closer is in reach then it can totally work

if you're stuck to be apart for over 300 miles for the next 10 years well then i'm going to have to admit you might probably be right
>>
>>39423338
You're a Long Distance Cuckold.

Come on man, re-read your post and pretend it was written by someone else; now you know why everyone in this thread is pissing their pants laughing at how naïve and inexperienced you sound.
>>
>>39423338
>>in a long distance relationship with a 19 year old girl
>>constant drama, constant fights, boring as fuck
>>doesn't ever want to facetime or call, only texts or snapchats
ITS NOT LIEK YO UCOULD FUCKING TALK WIT HEACH OTHER ABOUT THIS

FUcking Christ
>>
>>39423363
Ldr works if u both set rules and stick to them.

Its not easy but if your relationship cant survive a reasonable amount ot long distance that is just sad
>>
>>39423300
Based Hannibal
>>
>>39427502
>you sound bitter, anon
i am very bitter from years of having a relationship and then two years of being single, both sucked in diffrent ways due to girls but this is entirely beside the point

My point is temptation is always there for the girl, every single day.
After each fight she can seek comfort on another guys dick, if she wants to
If she is horny as fuck there will be guys there who would love to date and fuck her
If she gets lonely there are always guys there

This temptation only needs one moment of weakness, one bad fight, one drunken night or one slight lapse in judgement on her part and she cheats
Im not saying "hurr durr, all women r whores who cheat" because i know thats not true but i also know of the stress of having a relationship where you know if your girl is unhappy there are thousands of guys aching to take your place and who will activly do so

We live in a world where girls are sought after like crazy, if she realizes she can upgrade her current bf to a much better one who is closer do you think she will just decline on principle?
Some might and some might not but how likely do you think each outcome is...
>>
>>39427578
>i am very bitter from years of having a relationship and then two years of being single, both sucked in diffrent ways due to girls but this is entirely beside the point
then i feel sorry for you but don't expect literally every girl to be exactly the same like the girls which mistreated you

>My point is temptation is always there for the girl, every single day.
as it is for you

>After each fight she can seek comfort on another guys dick, if she wants to
if you guys fight you can talk about it
if you don't talk about it that will lead to bad things yes

>If she is horny as fuck there will be guys there who would love to date and fuck her
same goes for you as a guy bro

>If she gets lonely there are always guys there
see above

>This temptation only needs one moment of weakness, one bad fight, one drunken night or one slight lapse in judgement on her part and she cheats
>Im not saying "hurr durr, all women r whores who cheat" because i know thats not true but i also know of the stress of having a relationship where you know if your girl is unhappy >there are thousands of guys aching to take your place and who will activly do so
if your girl is unhappy talk to each other that's why communication is key to a relationship

> if she realizes she can upgrade her current bf to a much better one who is closer do you think she will just decline on principle?
what if you realize that too?
also if you two as i said before have the chance of moving closer to each other or even together than you can rule that out

>Some might and some might not but how likely do you think each outcome is...
you can't see into the future of course not but what you can do is take a risk and get a reward greater than you would've thought out of that risk
life is about taking risks, leaps of faith and trusting someone blindly without knowing the outcome anon
if you stay in your small shell, your comfort zone, you will never experience what else there might've been out there for you
>>
>>39427641
>as it is for you
Uhm, no its not
Show me one guy who gets half as much attention as an average girl gets, and i dont mean casual flirts i mean hard core offers for dates

>if you guys fight you can talk about it
Point is you cant, she is many miles away and upset
You cant comfort her and you cant get in touch with her unless she wants it

>what if you realize that too?
On the offchance of a miracle happening i dont know, i might be tempted to find out because im human. If this other girl is a better fit for me and closer she is a more logical choice, wouldnt you agree?
Point is this doesnt seem like a plausible scenario

>Last part
No, ofc you cant and if you feel like you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead but know the game youre getting into
Your gf will get hit on by hundreds of guys while youre away, she will be tempted and mislead.
ive seen the terrible things guys do to separate girls from their bf, how they lead them into cheating/replacing their bf
I get the feeling youve never experienced the downside of dating, how there are very few women compared to men in the dating scene, how girls have way more options even inside relationships, how guys will try to fuck you over (not to mention girlfriends of your gf)

She can be the most loyal girl you can imagine but the odds are always stacked against you as a guy in a LDR, you dont need to do alot of thinking to figure out which is more likely to survive between a regular LTR or a LDR
>>
>>39425601
Yes, lawstudent.
The reason I want to talk about those subjects instead of daily life bullshit, is so that I improve myself in some way. And if I talk bullshit, people can correct me on it atleast instead of my way of thinking never changing.
>>
>>39427702
>Show me one guy who gets half as much attention as an average girl gets, and i dont mean casual flirts i mean hard core offers for dates
you can go after those hardcore offers as much as the girl can anon
you choose if you want to pursue them or not

>Point is you cant, she is many miles away and upset
it's literally 2016 the possibilities to communicate with each other are endless bro

> If this other girl is a better fit for me and closer she is a more logical choice, wouldnt you agree?
depends on the situation and depends on whether you want things to work out with your ldr or not

>Your gf will get hit on by hundreds of guys while youre away, she will be tempted and mislead.
she might, sure, but at the end of the day it's her choice
if she values you and the relationship you have more than those shitty flirts, then that's good
if she doesn't, you know where you're at

>ive seen the terrible things guys do to separate girls from their bf, how they lead them into cheating/replacing their bf
this is something you need to stop thinking about all the time bro
seems like you've got some trust issues

>I get the feeling youve never experienced the downside of dating, how there are very few women compared to men in the dating scene, how girls have way more options even inside relationships, how guys will try to fuck you over (not to mention girlfriends of your gf)
oh believe me i have and i have been a sad whiny little fuck about that
but if you come to the realization that you either trust each other and value what you have or you don't and take in account that nothing is forever, it really isn't that devastating

>She can be the most loyal girl you can imagine but the odds are always stacked against you as a guy in a LDR, you dont need to do alot of thinking to figure out which is more likely to survive between a regular LTR or a LDR
sure i'll give you that
but the way any sort of relationship with a girl works is by talking with each other, ask her,talk
>>
>>39427757
>you choose if you want to pursue them or not
Pursue...who?
mate ive been single for two years now after my breakup and ive met maybe 4-5 girls who were single and decently attractive

>it's literally 2016 the possibilities to communicate with each other are endless bro
Ah yes, but youre missing my point
If she doesnt want to for some reason then youre fucked, she can choose to reply to messages, pick up the phone etc or not and this entirely bypasses the physical thing that its endlessly easier to communicate in person

>she might, sure, but at the end of the day it's her choice
We are getting away from the heart of the issue, sure its her choice if she replaces you/cheats but its alot more likely to happen in an LDR than otherwise

>seems like you've got some trust issues
I do from getting massivly fucked over by girls in the past and most dudes aswell, most people cannot be trusted sadly and thats not me being cynical but a harsh truth
You have to trust people but only as much as needed, people can turn coat at any given time and when they do you do not want them to know your innermost secrets and weaknesses

>it really isn't that devastating
Meh, ill give you that because now after all this time i couldnt give a fuck if a relationship ends or not
My point wasnt wether or not it would hurt but that LDRs are more likely to fail and ill stand by it

You got a valid point in that for a very limited amount of time it can work if the trust is strong to begin with you as the guy get lucky but basically all the factors that define an LDR are affecting the relationship negatively, its a temporary solution to the problem of distance and not something you activly seek out
>>
File: 1475072880277.jpg (414KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
1475072880277.jpg
414KB, 940x705px
>>39422906
>have 2 girls i can have great conversations with.
>one is a fat tumblrina
>other one is a qt who is redpilled as fuck plus is fun as fuck to chill with

And guess which one i'm stuck fucking???
>>
>>39427757
>>39427830
Why don't you two calm down and just go with the flow? If a LDR works and you're eventually going to live together. Alright great.
If it doesn't work out, alright great, you tried.
No reason to shy away from both sides.
>>
>>39427839
that dude you met at the gym?
>>
>>39427830
>Pursue...who?
the casual flirts

>If she doesnt want to for some reason then youre fucked,
well if she doesn't want you two to talk with each other there has to be a reason
if she doesn't feel the need to talk to you then she's a bitch, easy as that and you shouldn't pursue bitches in general

>but its alot more likely to happen in an LDR than otherwise
hm maybe yes, but as a guy, i'm in the same position to easily cheat on her

> do from getting massivly fucked over by girls in the past and most dudes aswell, most people cannot be trusted sadly and thats not me being cynical but a harsh truth
but you have to trust people to get somewhere otherwise you'll just stay in your little "people are all shit" hole you've dug up yourself bro

>people can turn coat at any given time and when they do you do not want them to know your innermost secrets and weaknesses
with that kind of attitude you'll have it pretty hard to find someone anon, you have to just to it sometimes even if you do get hurt
that's what experience gives you and thus you learn from it

>ts a temporary solution to the problem of distance and not something you activly seek out
nah, if both of you value what you have enough to establish a relationship and the chance that you might move in together or closer to each other is in reach, then why shouldn't you try it?

>>39427851
pretty much what i'm trying to say yeah
>>
>>39427851
>Why don't you two calm down and just go with the flow?
I feel like we are calm but good point and nice summary

>>39427918
>the casual flirts
I did, turns out the last one had a boyfriend she wasnt telling me about and talking shit about me behind my back to all the other girls when she was the one hitting on me
Girls arent serious about their flirts and turns out most of the flirts come from girls who have boyfriends

>easy as that and you shouldn't pursue bitches in general
Easier said than done
Girls do shit for dumb reasons, as do guys but i need to worry about her stupid shit and i for one wouldnt want to put myself in a position where im trying to reach out to my gf after a fight and she isnt picking up the phone

>i'm in the same position to easily cheat on her
I...dont know how this is possible
you must be extremly lucky mate

>with that kind of attitude you'll have it pretty hard to find someone anon
Meh, i trust people to the extent i have to but i temper my expectations and dont flare up as easily
Before i got upset when my gf looked through my browsing history, phone, email and whatnot because i felt it was a breech of my privacy but now i dont give a shit.
Also you should know i dont openly say these thing to people, i act fine to the outside world and they have no clue

>then why shouldn't you try it?
You should, we agree on this but my point is if you have the choice between an LDR and a regular one there is no reason to pick the LDR one because it provides no positive things to your relationship
>>
Can't do the funny fat guy stuff anymore. It always comes off as being a sexy bastard type stuff.

Belly roll from fat guy = funny and surprising
Belly roll from a built guy with low bodyfat = sexual display or general assholery

Bodybuilder pose from a fat guy = always a few nyuks
Bodybuilder pose from a built guy with low bodyfat = show off/trying to fuck

Jojo pose = lol you're funny
Jojo pose after losing weight = sexy bastard

It's something that no one prepared us for. The eternal lie that your body doesn't matter and that no one will notice has clouded our judgement and been used to keep us from becoming sexy bastards!
>>
>>39428013
>Girls arent serious about their flirts and turns out most of the flirts come from girls who have boyfriends
maybe a lot but not ALL of them

>Easier said than done
there are girls out there who catch themselves doing those mind games and actually start being sort of rational about it, they are out there

>I...dont know how this is possible
huh? i meant generally, as a dude you can cheat on your LDR gf just like she CAN cheat on you, it's not always the girl who HAS to cheat on you that's what im saying

>Before i got upset when my gf looked through my browsing history, phone, email and whatnot because i felt it was a breech of my privacy but now i dont give a shit.
and it sure as fuck is dude

>but my point is if you have the choice between an LDR and a regular one there is no reason to pick the LDR one because it provides no positive things to your relationship
it really depends on the girl though
>>
>>39428044
>maybe a lot but not ALL of them
overall its hard to find girls who are single and looking to date, my friend
ive been playing that game for two years now and despite having alot going for me ive come up empty

>they are out there
Im sure there are but two problems come to mind
First one is finding them
Second one is dating them
Both with a whole myriad of sub problems

>it's not always the girl who HAS to cheat on you that's what im saying
Ah, true its possible but not probable
Girls can just sit and the offers for dates roll in, not true for guys
For most guys its true that they wont get pursued in the same way an average girl would, its far more likely and easy for someone to cheat if they have alot of offers for dates/sex and that tips way in favor for girls

>and it sure as fuck is dude
Well funny side note, turns out she was the one cheating and the one who ended up replacing me but lets not get into that shit
I dont hold girls to her standard but i gotta say, for all her flaws (physical and mental) finding her replacement is a daunting task

>it really depends on the girl though
Alright, name one objective benefit to having a LDR instead of a normal relation that only affect the relation please
>>
>>39427830
Seriously, why do guys like you always mistranslate a simple social dynamic?
Ayes guys have to be the initiators. And that's it. Both Genders are equal otherwise.
Heres an example:
>Girl talks to 20 different guys, fucks one of them
>Each of the 20 guys talks to 20 girls, ends up fucking one of them

See? It's a numbers game, plain and simple. And not because every girl is a hotly contested commodity, but whether you just want to bang or look for a relationship, you need to find someone reasonably compatible with you, or at least equally horny. And the only way to find that out is to meet lots of people.
There's also girls who barely meet any guys because they're not social or for other reasons. It's fucking stupid to assume taht all women just need to step out the door to get guys begging to lick her cunt avery ten seconds or so. That only holds true for maybe the hottest 1% of them, and those get so many guys sperging out/obviously only interested in their looks that they end up rarely being attracted to any of them.
Both sides get to pick, get that into your stupid head.
If you don't meet enough girls, change your lifestyle until you do.
>
>>
>>39428017
Of course it matters if you swing between extremes.
If you run around in a Trenchcoat wielding your Katana things you say or do will be recieved differently from when you're wearing a suit and tie.
>>
>>39428222
>Seriously, why do guys like you always mistranslate a simple social dynamic?
Its not a social dynamic alone, its a market dynamic aswell
Girls are highly sought after, many guys want one
Guys arent as sought after, girls dont chase guys

>It's fucking stupid to assume taht all women just need to step out the door to get guys begging to lick her cunt avery ten seconds or so
No, thats right but average girl on Tinder/dating sites get alot more offers than guys do simply because of the guys playing the numbers game you mentioned
Guys are at the mercy of the girls, if no girl wants him he doesnt get laid. Girls have power over guys because they get to choose among the guys who approach and there are many even if you dont think so
Guys get to pick which guy he rolls the dice with and girls pick if they win or not, i dont expect the game to be fair but this is the way things are

>If you don't meet enough girls, change your lifestyle until you do.
Im fairly active, i go to my uni classes, i work at my part time job, i lift and i got some hobbies aswell and i met no single girls ever
My life style isnt in question and i shouldnt have to go to such extremes just to find dateable chicks

ive gotten sick of dating and how shit it is, i came from my relationship thinking it was gonna be fun. I was in fairly good shape, in uni and thought i was gonna get to know a few cool girls. Some i might not click with at all, some i might get laid with and maybe one will be gf material
So far its been a desert and everywhere i go all the girls are in relationships but none of the guys are for some reason

Complaining aside dating is a very diffrent game for men and women, women need to rely on men approaching but they always do and probably always will but men need to rely on the judgement of women and overall wether or not there actually are women avaliable to approach
>>
>>39428143
>overall its hard to find girls who are single and looking to date, my friend
i feel you bro but don't give up hope just because 90% of the girls are like literally every girl ever

>Alright, name one objective benefit to having a LDR instead of a normal relation that only affect the relation please
you can focus on your own shit like work, uni whatever you don't have to sit on each others lap, for a lack of better wording
time you're apart you focus on your stuff, time you're together you focus on each other
>>
>>39428339
>Girls are highly sought after, many guys want one
>Guys arent as sought after, girls dont chase guys
t. guy who clearly has only met bitches and hoes
>>
signs a girl is cheating?
>>
>>39428342
>time you're together you focus on each other
I had that went i had a regular relationship, she was abit clingy so it was hard for her to accept my private time but still this is doable in a regular relationship aswell and you dont need an LDR to have none of these
It gets easier to have time apart sure but if you need to physically distance yourself then you already got problems right there

>>39428395
Ive been approached in most of my successful hookups and all relationships, doesnt mean that the norm is that guys approach
Cant speak for every place in the world since its a vast world with diffrent cultures but pretty sure men make the first step as a norm in all the western world
Guys give way more attention to women than the other way around
I had a lesbian coworker, average looking chick but thin you know
She had only been with girls and one guy at the age of 19 and after her breakup she wanted guys again, she managed to get dates every weekend despite not even trying. She just accepted the offers that were already there from before her breakup and that kept coming in
>>
>>39428469
>p, she was abit clingy so it was hard for her to accept my private time but still this is doable in a regular relationship aswell and you dont need an LDR to have none of these
no you don't but it makes it easier and appreciate the other more when youre together
>>
>>39428457
She has sex with other men
>>
>>39428495
thanks cunt
>>
>>39423135
>'But anon, let's just talk about fun stuff hehee'
>>
>>39424045
not to bag I you but could you do it long term? I was in similar situation and ended it bc I thought we were going nowhere. Now I'm just lonely but I think it's better.
>tfw no intelligent-stacy
>>
File: 1477669929450.png (8KB, 218x231px)
1477669929450.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>39422906
>mfw I'm only attracted to childish, super positive women who don't have their life together.

JUST
>>
>>39428492
Thats a pro and a con, you can be apart in a regular relationship aswell. In a LDR youre forced apart
It was a good talk mate but we are at an impasse, i feel we understand eachother enough to call it quits
Take care
>>
>>39428754
>tfw you just described my gf
Its getting old real fast
>>
>>39428764
Remember to take time for yourself anon
>>
>>39428760
sure man
have a nice day/evening
>>
>>39428760
>In a LDR youre forced apart
That's the beauty of a LDR, you'll never get tired of each other
>>
>>39428885
but how do you keep her away from chad
>>
>>39428957
You become her Chad
>>
>>39428339
Difference is she can fuck all 20 and they come to her with considerably pess effort. As a guy, to fuck all 20 girls you'd need to become a serial rapist. How can you not see the difference between filter feeding and having to go get it? You can't possibly believe the level of effort required of each gender is the same...
>>
>>39429108
Uh dude the average number of sexual partners for guys on fit is like 25-30 by age 20
>>
>>39429118
Yeah they all claim to rep 2/3/4/5 too. Do ypu believe all the estatting around here? If that's true, why is every other post on this board >tfwnogf? Something doesn't follow.
>>
>>39429118
HAHAHAHA
Sorry but you dont actually believe stuff people say in this place right?
I mean im gonna go take a piss with my 12x9 dick but im gonna need to duck down since im 8' tall, my mansion isnt built for this shit but its ok since im gonna move into a bigger one so i can walk upright and have a playroom for my many girlfriends

See,lying is easy
>>
>>39429118
Most guys here are virgins or have had sex with 1-3 women.

lol if you believe this man.
>>
>>39429108
>she can fuck all 20
Yeah, besides the ones who aren't compatible with her after all, the ones who get into relationships in the meantime and are faithful, the ones who are too busy /content with fucking other chicks ,the ones who move away/are unavailable for all kinds of reasons and so on.
>>39428339
>Tinder
Girls get chosen mainly through looks, Men through force of personality, Charisma, Courage to actually make the moves and so on.
Online dating catering completely to women is and old hat. It's in no way indicative of how things are in the real world.

Also, you talk as if every girl was a literal 10/10. Thta seems your assupmtion. Has it ever entered your mind that a girl may be too unattractive to fuck by some guys, even if she meets other guys standards? Or that they dislike their personality too much for even a pump and dump?
Besides, the whole "Girls are in relationships yet guys aren't" makes absolutely no sense. The Human population is roughly 50/50 Female/Male so what you say is mathematically impossible, unless there's a retardedly high number of LDRs involved.
By the way, suddenly having a bf is probably the prime way in which girls reject you.

If you think of girls as a rare commodity that is hard to obtain, it influences your behaviour around them - and constantly trying to mold yourself into what you think they want right now is a sure way to turn off even the ones into you initially. You put them on a massive pedestal whether you realise it or not, and we all know what that leads to.
>>
>>39429307
Sex is easy, nigger.
You really don't need to be anyone special to fuck lots of chicks. You don't even need to be /fit/ or anything. You just need to be social and actually try, that's it.
I easily believe if people on here claim to have lots of sexual partners, because it really is no thing if you want it.
All else fails, just dump your standards into a hole, and then you can soon claim to have fucked 50+ girls. Of course conveniently leaving out the fact that you needed to roll 2/3 into your house in a Wheelbarrow.
>>
>>39422906
>>39423071
>>39423135
well actually in some rare ocasions you may talk with women. I met a writer and we can rly talk a lot about literature, movies and all other shit. Shes 10 years older than me, have husband and kids tho. Still we're gr8 friends and we go out clubbing together from time to time. Girls are best wingmans ever im telling ya
>>
File: 1425181915719.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1425181915719.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>39425513
Underrated
>>
>>39430203
Can we share her?
>>
File: 1478490902049.jpg (61KB, 604x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478490902049.jpg
61KB, 604x498px
>friends with a """"lesbian""""
>like her a lot but never made a move. its like 9 months at this point.
>just accept we are friends
>she flakes on me when we were supposed to hang out
>get pissed and ignore her for 2 weeks
>see her at a party and say hi but ignore her for the most part
>she asks if she can come outside with me for a smoke
>she ends up staying over my place 2 nights in a row and i fuck her brains out multiple times
>she goes home and says "sorry we shouldnt do that its just that we were horny"

fuck women. done with them.
>>
>>39430365
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: IMG_9285.gif (516KB, 475x347px)
IMG_9285.gif
516KB, 475x347px
>>39425601
>this
No one gives a fuck if you don't like trump or if you think weed should be legal you dumb fuck kill yourself op
>>
>>39430435
im a guy.
>>
File: 1478981927699.jpg (20KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1478981927699.jpg
20KB, 211x246px
>started getting /fit
>went from skinny fat loser to (almost) big guy 4 u
>try to talk to ex to get back with her
>she only likes skellington neet losers with no job, money, or goals
>wonder if it's even worth it anymore.
>>
File: IMG_3184.jpg (82KB, 656x656px)
IMG_3184.jpg
82KB, 656x656px
>>39423300
Same. Forever single I guess.
>>
>>39430365
I know multiple lesbians who say sometimes they like to just get fucked by a guy, especially when they're drunk, but they still exclusively date women.

You sound really immature to be honest. It sounds like she's not genuinely your friend and is just someone you wanna bang.
>>
>>39430473
>wanting to get back with your ex once you've made it
Oh anon. Once you're swole they're supposed to be so far below your standards that you don't want to get back with them any more.
>>
>>39430664
I have been around this entire planet. I've seen four continents, four hemispheres, eight countries, and been on both coasts of this nation. I have met more people than I have ever figured I would in my life. To this day there is not a single person I have met that has a personality that can compare to hers.
>>
>>39430626
>im immature because she flaked on me multiple times and i figured she wasnt worth my time
>im immature because she came over and started jerking me off after i ignored her for 2 weeks
>im immature because she has sex with men she does not want a relationship with
???
>>
>>39430626
>be friends with girl because she already rejected you
>she randomly decides to fuck you
>she comes up with bullshit excuse to not fuck anymore

sounds like she wants to keep anon wrapped around her finger. If she stayed two nights like he said, he had to be doing something right.
>>
>>39430700
At the most-tell her if she wants to fuck to contact you, otherwise keep ignoring.
>>
>>39431158
its been 2 years since i cut her off.

shame. we had great chemistry and sexual chemistry those nights too.

i think its for the best though. found out she stole something on the way home.
>>
>>39423187
lol fuckin owned
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.