[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently sitting at 235 and I've hit a wall. My workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479222718740.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479222718740.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
Currently sitting at 235 and I've hit a wall. My workout consists of 45-60 mins. on the treadmill and 30 mins. various weight lifting. What am I doing wrong?
>>
The threadmill part.
>>
>>39422403
track your calories, use a TDEE calculator and subtract 500
>>
>>39422403
Eating too much/too little
>>
Building muscle mass will make ur body spend more calories on a daily basis just for maintenance, so there you go. Go pump some iron and then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut. And then bulk. And then cut.
>>
>>39422403
>I've hit a wall

you didnt hit a wall, you just hit a couple thousand speed bumps

you only hit the wall when you quit

progress naturally slows down, stressing over it will make your progress even slower

what i would suggest though is more lifting and lesser cardio if you only have 1 hour to workout each day. try to do your cardio on off days
>>
>>39422403
>30 mins various lifting
So 30 minutes of fucking around and doing nothing?
>60 min cardio
Wut

Yea put more effort into the weights and less on running, it isn't doing shit for you
>>
>>39422403
Up your lifting time to about 1hr and drop your cardio down to 15-20min. They have a stair climber? Trust me that bitch will kill you in just 20min especially if you're a fatty
>>
>>39422403
Diet you fat fuck.
>>
>>39422403
Woosh effect.
>>
Eat a diet consisting of fruits in the morning and vegetables at night. no grains, no meats, no dairy. all that shit just clogs you up and slows circulation to your muscles. (and every single organ in your body)
>>
>>39423663
Currently eating 1200 calories a day, maybe less on some days. I've already lost 30 pounds.
>>
>>39422403
>current year of our lord
>not reading the sticky

Calories in, calories out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.