[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it feel like to think you're not gonna make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What's it feel like to think you're not gonna make it only to make it at the last possible instant?
>>
A great sense of relief.
>>
>>39422369
Going from short ugly fat kid to tall ugly fat kid is making it these days?
>>
>>39422387
Which would you rather be, given the choice between the two and only the two?
>>
>>39422381
Expand.
>>
>>39422369
How'd his dad get those hair gains?
>>
>>39422387
can you even do weight training when your tibias are that compromised?
>>
>>39422369

LOL THAT'S MY FUCKING NEUROSURGEON. I had a brain tumor and he removed that shit

What is going on here hahaha
>>
File: 2013.jpg (18KB, 280x497px) Image search: [Google]
2013.jpg
18KB, 280x497px
>>39422369
Pretty
>>
>>39422369
I have not made it yet but I assume it's a gool feeling.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
>>39422369
>>39422972
Good.
>>
>>39422902
by the looks of it, he did a terrible job
>>
>>39422988

Nah, he's legit known around the world for doing what he does. People fly from all over the place so that he'll operate on them.

He's also humble as fuck. When he said we wouldn't know if my tumor was completely resected until afterwards when we got the blood back, or did an MRI, we suggested an MRI during the operation. It takes some incredible humility to be literally a world leader in your field, and take advice from your patient and his dad, neither of whom have medical experience. Dude's a baller.
>>
>>39423032
>globally recognized for his work in neuroscience
>faggot kid and his fuckwit dad still want to tell me how to do my job
>"just bill them for the fucking MRI. i don't care."
>>
>>39423050

>What is health insurance
>>
>>39422369
How was the process of making it?
>>
>>39422369
i cant imagine your stretchmarks lmao

10-15 is literally easiest time to lose weight you dumb fat cunt
>>
>>39423032
I can tell you with 100% certainty that he
1. Didn't do the MRI during the operation
2. Joked about you and your dumbfuck father in the physicians lounge later on

iMRI is expensive as fuck, requires its own specialized operating suite and increased anesthesia among other things. If he did it, he was already going to do it and made it look like you mongs gave him the idea just to make you feel better.
>>
>>39422881
No broken bones. He had a tumor that fucked up his puberty, got HGH and test afterwards and shot up a foot in one year. He went from 5'2 at 18 to 6'1 at 19.
>>
>>39423764
So all short people have brain tumors?
>>
>>39423795
I'd have taken this route to 6'1". Sadly, my brain was normal and I'm still 5'8".
>>
>>39422985
this your "don't come to school tomorrow" face?
>>
Every boy who wants it should be able to get this kind of treatment
>>
>>39423148

God damn the negativity on 4chan is hilarious.

We looked over the intra-operative MRI later. Guess your 100% certainty isn't worth jack shit, nerd.

Please suggest that he faked an MRI, or some other fuckery to my medical malpractice attorney dad. Please be that stupid. I want another laugh out of this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.