[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck I stop eating like a pig in the middle of the night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How the fuck I stop eating like a pig in the middle of the night? I just get these huge cravings whenever im about sleep and just have to eat a bunch of shit before going to bed again.
Im in the middle of a cut and this is clearly stalling my progress.
Anyone got any tips for rack of disciprin?
>>
File: 1466621267895.jpg (154KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466621267895.jpg
154KB, 960x960px
Find something to replace it or just don't fucking do it. Get a nice herbal tea, drink it in the amount of time you would have spent eating and focus your energies elsewhere.
>>
just don't do it
>>
>>39422336
What's your sleep schedule look like?
>>
>>39422336
skip breakfast and lunch drink coffee for appetite suppression and do things that take your mind of food. and after you have your diner dont eat until the nighttime then stuff your fat mouth until your full then brush teeth and go to bed
>>
>>39422336
just dont eat during the day
>>
>>39422371
Sometimes I go to bed at 23:00 sometimes at 02:00, it really depends on school and work.
>>
>>39422336
Read up on binge eating disorder.

Even if it doesn't exactly match you situation, you'll pick up a few handy ways to control yourself and get a better relationship with food.
>>
>>39422357
WAT DA FISH
KUNG FU MAN GOT HIS D*CK OUT?!
>>
>>39422336
Bro im a rabid sleep eater! Its hard to break on a cut. At least lift in the bodybuilding rep ranges to maximize your size gains from all those calories. 12-15 reps to failure, get swole honkey!
>>
I drink a ton of water when I get bad cravings and it works pretty well for me
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 311x162px
>>39422336
One spoonful of chia seeds will fill you up while also killing any desire for food. Not sure why or how, but it works for me.
>>
Take benadryl or melatonin something to knock your ass out so you don't have a chance to eat
>>
>>39422336
I had the same problem
Ate like a pig at night after a decent day cutting.
Tripped on Lsd and didn't eat that whole day
It reset my sleep cycle and stopped me eating before bed
>>
>>39422336
im bad at this, my tips set something aside such as celery and mustard or other low to no cal snack, i also keep a two liter of diet soda that i really only drink during night cravings also i find if i hit my calorie goals during the day i have less of a prob especially if i eat plenty veg and have a dairy like cottage cheese im not as hungry its only when im well below a cut range that i get the hangries
>>
>>39422336
Fill up on something low-calorie but filling, like celery.

An entire bunch of celery (10 stalks) is like 160 kcalories and mostly water so not only is it nutritious but also very filling.
>>
Eat more carbohydrates during the day. Reduce your fat and protein intake accordingly. More rice, potatoes, fruits, oats.

Also, stop calling it "cravings". You are hungry like everybody else, you don't have "cravings", you are not special.
>>
>>39422336
eat shit that fills you up but has almost no calories or drinks lots of water. hunger does not necessarily mean you need food, you could be dehydrated.

broccoli and mustard for the win. you eat 200g of that shit you'll be full i can guarantee you
>>
>>39422336
try moving a large part of your daily calories to dinner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.