[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'11. There, I've fucking said it. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (117KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1243x1059px
I'm 5'11.
There, I've fucking said it.

I'm a professional athlete and I know that 6 foot is the cut off for truly gifted athletes. How many guys over 6 foot can back flip?

I can single arm pull up. I can dragon flag. I've got a legit 7.6 x 6 inch cock. I'm pretty handsome but mostly charming as fuck.

But the siimple fact remains. I still work twice as hard as taller dudes, in every walk of life.

I look down upon taller dudes with disdain. They lack the fire and the motivation that I have... and that motivation comes from a deep seated feeling of inadequacy. I can't help but think 'Imagine if I was that height - what a monster athlete I'd be' and in the back of my mind I know I wouldn't be as good as an athlete as I am now, because motherfuckers don't just 'scale up'. At a taller height I wouldn't be as good. And the worst bit is I'd have that complacency of mediocrity from height.

I'm bitter. And that bitterness drives me to be better, stronger, smarter, richer, than all those tall faggots. And I'm winning. I compete against tall fuckers in every walk of life, and in most walks of life they don't compete, they just drift along. So when I meet one in athletic competition it's time for his lanky weak bones, his anemic organs, his soft loose muscles and feminine posture to be crushed, battered bruised. I take a hold of his waifish frame and I fucking demolish it. We all do. Every man under 5'11 is spending his life crushing the underved, the unknowing.

And yeah, tall fags will say they live their lives free from measuring up to others, free from inadequacy and they're right. Ye know who else does that. Fat acceptance fuckers.

I'm an absolute bitter, short, bastard. I crush pussy. I take the fucking money. I crush taller men. I win. I win. I win. I keep telling myself that and everyone knows I do.

We own the world and it's tall fuckers who drift along like waifish ghouls.
>>
Kys manlet
>>
>short bitter bastard at 5'11, a perfectly reasonable height

Jesus christ op sometimes its time to stop posting for a while, maybe go outside or something my dude
>>
You're not even short. Big deal.

kys yourself.
>>
>lol @people who dont know this is another lanklet shitposting
>>
File: 785678.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
785678.png
249KB, 358x358px
>I look down upon taller dudes with disdain
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.