[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking 250 and i'm 6'6 tall. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1743879453843.png (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1743879453843.png
76KB, 640x640px
I'm fucking 250 and i'm 6'6 tall. What's the best diet for me? I don't even know if i can post this here. Excuse me if a thread died for this, i hate being overweight. I don't eat alot at all, i should do exercise too. What do you guys reccomend for me? Thanks.
>>
read sticky to failure
>>
>>39421629

Pretty sure that isn't MEGA overweight for 6' 6", so just do exactly what you already know you have to do. Eat right and burn calories. Stop trying to 'research' this.

You already know what to do you are just avoiding doing it.

It's hard, but it's simple.
>>
>>39421831
I guess. I never been really overweight in my life but i have strech marks all over my body and want to get rid of them so i'm going to eat less and probaly go to the gym for 3 days a week
>>
>>39421849
Mate you're tall and not super thin. 6'6 at 250lbs doesn't sound like you're too heavy. I'm 6'4 and have stretch marks everywhere and I've never been fat either. They started showing once I hit ~220lbs. It happens. My manlet friends envy them as "trophies", but desu I'd get rid of them if I could
>>
>>39421629
>overweight
>dont eat a lot at all
impossible to reconcile these two unless you have a health problem in which case that should be your first and foremost priority

or maybe youre the missing link to unlmited energy
>fat boy creates fat out of nothing, tune in at 8 to see how he did it
>>
>>39421831
That is nearly medically obese, way beyond overweight. One 1 BMI point away from being medically obese, so, no, it's pretty overweight.

OP, I used a BMR calculator online to get that your BMR is about 2470 calories. Eat that many calories a day and you'll start losing weight. If you want to look good as well instead of just skinnyfat, start lifting weights and learn to properly count calories when you start eating based on your TDEE (I can't give you an estimate for this because this depends to your schedule and your body metabolism; you'll get it as you continue).
>>
>>39421849
dude...stretch mark don'T go away...sorry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.