[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me, 17 y/o, been short and skinny my whole life, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: joerogan.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
> be me, 17 y/o, been short and skinny my whole life, and one of my legs is shorter than the other.
>bullied a bit, feel real beta, decide I'll lift weights and try to put on muscle mass
>go to highschool weight room, no idea what I'm doing
> go to weight room and do shitty form bicep curls and half-ROM bench press every day, M-F
>one day there is super jacked bro squatting in squat rack. never had seen anyone barbell squat before.
> he approaches me later after a set of my "curls" and shows me proper form: less weight, no swinging, elbows pinned to the sides, scapula retracted
> his name is Phil and he graduated last year, he's working for a year to save money for college and the HS is letting him still lift here.
>Phil says we should lift together the next day. I agree and am starstruck.
> The next day Phil shows me how to squat, deadlift, and bench press. I'm not very coordinated at the lifts yet.
> In particular the squat is hard because of my uneven legs
> Phil encourages me to load up the bar with a plate on each side and find a comfy stance
> I heft the barbell off the hooks. It feels immensely heavy. It's digging into my vertebrae. "What am I doing wrong?" I silently cry.
> I try to step my left foot back and inch and lose my balance
> stumble backwards a few paces and gain moment as I become ... FALLING!
> "Injury ahoy!" I panicked.
>Phil materializes, grabs the barbell off my shoulders with superhuman grace and agility and places it back on the rack
> as I continue my backward momentum, collapsing against his abs, dense as dyings suns they break my fall.
> shaken, embarassed, I mutter "sorry, Phil, I stumbled"
> Phil put his hand on my shoulder and said "Everybody stumbles one way or the other,
so check out my message to you:
As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back, If the Scatman can do it, so can you
If the Scatman can do it, so can you
> Phil says we should be training buddies. Phil teaches me a shitload
>>
>>39421571
Feels brah
>>
>>39421571

suprised this story didnt turn into you sucking his cock in the bathroom like it usually does..it was that gay
>>
>>39421689
This. I was expecting this.
>>
>>39421571
I'm not following...

When did you guys end making out?
>>
>>39422178
me too. I was expecting a homoerotic ending.
>>
>first time squatting
>putting lmao1pl8

He literally wanted to kill you.
>>
TFW no Phil to guide me when I started lifting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.