[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work out with gf >This madman appears out of nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: conor.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conor.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>Work out with gf
>This madman appears out of nowhere

What do you do, /fit/?
>>
File: lifting.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lifting.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
How does one actually reach this mode? How long?

Is this achievable natty?

Are his shoulders just genetically very wide?
>>
>>39417190
>tell gf to fuck off
>let him fuck me
No homo though
>>
>"arent you that irrelevant DYEL faggot that ive seen pop up on youtube 3 times?"
then carry on with my life
>>
>>39417212
2 years with test
Impossible natty
No, shoulders and deltoids have a higher concentration of androgen receptors, that's why most guys that roid have bigger defined delts
>>
>>39417212
Kill yourself
>>
>>39417212
no not achievable natty
but he most likely has won the genetics lottery with frame
>>
>>39417190
call out his faggot youtube videos and suggest he gets a haircut.
>>
File: 1478865966807.png (135KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478865966807.png
135KB, 325x500px
>Work out with gf
>gf
>>
>>39417190
Nothing, finish my workout and probably break up with my gf later depending on how she behaved.

If she flat out acts like a slut then we break up, if she just mired the dude a bit and moved on with her life then its whatever. Can't really blame her for looking, its like when there are girls with giant asses squatting in front of me, of course I'm going to look a bit, nothing wrong with that. It becomes wrong when you act like a horny animal completely disrespecting your spouses feelings.

Call me a cuck all you want, I'm just realistic, men and women are fundamentally just humans.
>>
>>39417279
Amen to that, brah
>>
are naked flexing faggots in a gym an American thing, never saw shit like that here?
>>
I have no gf but would stare him in the eyes until he visibly feels uncomfortable. Then challenge him to a fight and watch him shake like the insecure cookie cutter he is.
>>
File: rude_dude.jpg (21KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
rude_dude.jpg
21KB, 303x400px
>>39417279
Nah, I'm with you dude. This is the correct way to behave.

Now if I wanted to actually show my power level though....

*teleports behind him*
you have shamed me and as a man of honor I must fight you
*prepare my 九頭龍閃*
pssh nothing personal kid
>>
File: lunkalarm.gif (2MB, 996x562px) Image search: [Google]
lunkalarm.gif
2MB, 996x562px
>>39417190
>WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR!!
>>
>flexing in PF
Why wasn't he banned?
>>
>>39417279

Good, never overreact.

Good mentality to have. Most of /fit/ would lose their shit or turn passive agressive if they're even capable of getting a gf.
>>
>>39417279
cuck behavior. cucks all over the place. He's alpha, you're omega.
>>
>>39417326
It's called being a man. Testosterone, dont you know about it ? Your stupid point make you look like a cuck hillary supporter
>>
>>39417190
take off my stringer and throw it in front of him as a sign of demanding a flex-off duell
>>
File: th (1).jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>39417190
>Challenge him to a shadow duel
>>
>>39417219

Sounds like a good plan - No homo
>>
File: custom-prowler-400.jpg (29KB, 450x389px) Image search: [Google]
custom-prowler-400.jpg
29KB, 450x389px
>>39417190

Take him to the Prowler.

Obliterate his shaved pansy snowflake asssssss...

>get me some Guinness afterward.
>>
>>39417190
i'd go no-homo on his ass
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.