[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So while I've been at work this week I've been getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: depressed reaction img.jpg (29KB, 450x409px) Image search: [Google]
depressed reaction img.jpg
29KB, 450x409px
So while I've been at work this week I've been getting coffee from this cafe where there's a qt who serves me. She always seemed to perk up, smile and get a bit awkward when I was there chatting with her so I thought I had a chance with her. Today I asked her out for lunch then she got really awkward and made a tonne of excuses about how it would be too difficult with timing and how she just has lunch in the cafe anyway. I thought she liked me /fit/. Do I try again tomorrow with a different approach or is this enough to assume she's not interested?
>>
>>39416479
that's like thinking receptionists at the gym like you because they smile at you.

people who do such jobs are nice to people because it's required
>>
>>39416479
The next time you see her, continue to be confident and friendly. Assess her attitude at this meeting and go from there. She knows you're definitely interested now, so it should change her manner around you. Try to judge her reaction based on that knowledge
>>
>>39416484
Maybe, I thought she might of been interested because she seemed extra excited when I turned up and saw me. She did this cute little side skip over to the counter to serve me.

>>39416485
If everything went well and there were indicators there what could I do to get her to agree to a date? Ask for her number, tell her blatantly that I think she's cute, say some stupid pickup line? What do?
>>
It's literally their job to be friendly to you. I thought this receptionist had a crush on me, was going to ask her out but bitched out. Ended up stalking her on facebook and found out she was actually a full on lesbian with a girlfriend (lel).

Honestly just don't ask her again, you might be able to pull it off if you act alpha about it and be persistent but since you're asking this on 4chan I can probably assume that's not who you are.
>>
Also why aren't there any mods deleting these threats? /fit/ is basically /r9k/ now
>>
>>39416479
eh forget about it
keep going to get coffee from her and act confident and shit
maybe she will see what she missed out on and might ask u out again
>>
Go back to being friendly and confident. Show her that it didn't affect your mood or your attitude, and see how she acts.
>>
>>39416529
Thing is I've picked girls up doing this before on more than one occasion so it's not something that's always them just being friendly. You could be right, I'm pretty shit at picking up on what's a signal and what's not. Will avoid asking her out a second time tomorrow but will go again and get my usual so it doesn't seem like I was just going there to see her.
>>
>>39416479
>jumping straight into inviting a girl out just because she smiles at you when her whole job is making suckers like you buy shit
Literal autism.
>>
>>39416516

>say some stupid pickup line

Unless you have serious animal charisma, fucking don't
>>
>>39416516
>If everything went well and there were indicators there what could I do to get her to agree to a date? Ask for her number, tell her blatantly that I think she's cute, say some stupid pickup line? What do?
Fucks sake anon stop being so autistic.

She knows you're into her, she said no. Leave it alone, if she changes her mind its up to her to make that choice and ask you out.
>>
>>39416567

Yeah don't give up on picking up other retail girls, you can definitely can still do it.

This one said no and it's probably a little dog to keep asking, you'll just make her feel uncomfortable since it's at her work, she knows you come in all the time and she'll probably keep seeing you again. But yeah maybe just act nonchalant and keep talking to her and if she's vibing you down the track ask again. Wound't do it straight away though.
>>
>>39416569
Kek. Never go to a strip club OP, you'll end up killing yourself when none of the strippers want to get lunch with you.
>>
>>39416479 (OP)
treat women like dirt

play it cool, be like "ye whatever baby"
then throw out ur throbbing penis and FUCKER
>>
She is paid to perk up, smile and be "awkward" to attract guys like you who overanalyze everything a girl does.
>>
>>39416516

>might of

This is why she rejected you.
>>
>>39416479
Here's the rule when asking a girl out:
1) If she liked you, but really couldn't meet at the time, she would suggest an alternative meeting time/place
2) If she gives an excuse and ends the sentence there, she's not interested. Revert to polite indifference and move on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.