[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is old and >buzzfeed but have you guys seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ss+(2016-11-15+at+03.33.31).jpg (50KB, 624x376px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-15+at+03.33.31).jpg
50KB, 624x376px
I know this is old and
>buzzfeed
but have you guys seen this article/video? I don't usually react to fitness stuff the way I see a lot of people here react but I actually had some kind of visceral reactions at points reading through this.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eugeneyang/men-get-photoshopped-with-their-ideal-body-types

>“Lots of people out there think, Oh, if you’re a guy, you should just work out and be strong and if you’re unhappy with you’re body, you should change it! If you’re unhappy with your body, maybe you should just learn to love yourself for more than just your body.”

>"If I wanted to look like this…and have my job…and spend time with family…there’s just not enough hours in the day.”
>>
File: 55798503_p8.png (457KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
55798503_p8.png
457KB, 600x800px
Oh I meant to say that I was curious of /fit/'s thoughts on this.

(pic unrelated)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>39415710
As a former fat guy who gained a new lease on life from working out, and working on myself, it helped me be more committed, happier. if your unhappy with something in your life you should find a way to make it better, those people who dont want to take the time to work on themselves or work on there flaws they probably didn't care about themselves in the first place. But they just tell themselves an excuse so they can sleep at night knowing they did there very best for just trying.
>>
this kind of thing is for limp wristed, pencil necked, weak chinned betas with literally no reson to be proud of themselves
>>
>>39415710
Turns out if you try to mold yourself into someone else you will look like a shitty knock off. Who knew?
>>
>>39415985
This
>>
All these bodies could be achieved with 6-12 months of training and dieting.
>>
>tfw all the bodies i'm made self conscious by are from anime

I can't be photoshopped into 2d damn it!
>>
>>39415710
If Eugene actually lifted he would look AESTHETIC as fuck.
>>
>>39416129
>tfw the main reason I started seriously lifting and dieting was to cosplay Joseph well
>>
My god where do they find these people?
>>
>>39416129
>watching anime
>>
>>39415710
>40 minutes every two or three days is too much time
If this guy actually held a seriously demanding job maybe I could understand it but hes a fucking journalist, he has 40 minutes to spare every day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.