[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dreaming of her everyday the past week It's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1464849489183.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464849489183.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
Been dreaming of her everyday the past week

It's been a year

Is it the full moon?
>>
>>39415220
What's stopping you?
>>
>>39415225
She apparently doesn't want me anymore
She broke up with me for no real reason and is legit diagnosed BPD
>>
File: 1476101675471.jpg (95KB, 867x856px) Image search: [Google]
1476101675471.jpg
95KB, 867x856px
Whyyyyy
>>
>>39415323
girls are complicated, I'm sure she had he reasons but you don't deserve a disrespectful girl who doesn't give you the real reason why and waste your time.
>>
>>39415225
Not OP, but she is now a missionary for the 14 months.
>>
>>39415225

Once again not OP.

But she broke up with me. When she's single she could've done stuff with another man.

How could I look myself in the eye if I took back a woman that met me, was with me, and then did something with someone else.

It doesn't make me not miss her but I will not allow myself to be treated like that

Don't understand why guys get back toghether with exes. Oh you loved her? You miss her?

Me too. backbone. Spine. use it.
>>
>>39415656
good
>>
>>39415220
Same. I messaged her and realized shes still to distressed and emotionally out of control to talk to. Don't need that in my life atm.
>>
>>39415656
>Don't understand why guys get back toghether with exes
I can help you with that since i was one of those who got back together with my ex after about three months
Its because of a massive lack of options and missing sex

I thought after my breakup:
"fine, im tall, goodlooking, educated and fit so i should have no problems getting dates and i look forward to being single and dating around"
This however wasnt the case, there were no girls avaliable to date and those who gave indication that they were open to dates always had boyfriends and were onto into flirting with random guys as excitement
When the ex called and told me she missed me i got suspicious but we set up a date anyway and it actually felt nice to have a date with someone

There you go
>>
>>39415323
Whats your's name boss? :C
>>
>>39415853
What's yours
>>
>>39415220
Wait till the sporadic dreams 10 years from now.
>>
>after months of obsessing I've slowly started to lose interest in my gym Oneitis
>see him about 5x a week I just can't work up the energy to care anymore
>found out he asked out some girl at the gym last week
>he instantly became less attractive to me
>still see him regularly but he's becoming just another random person at the gym

it's a weird feeling. on one hand it's a relief, on the other hand it leaves me with a disappointing emptiness that all these months of wanting resulting in nothing.
>>
>>39415220
M8, get on my level, it's been 3 years and I had lots of sexual encounters, a year relationship with another woman and im going through the fourth month of another one and I still dream about my first ex, I learned to live with the fact that she's just not going to come back, thqt it is parte of the past, but when I think I got over I dream about her again, like a couple days Ago when I had an amazing night with my current GF, great sex, cuddled to sleep, and I woke up with the bitter flavour of having dreamed about my ex. It just never ends, learn to live with it
>>
I had my first dream about her since our break up.

We were going to this weird party, and she ended up showing me a pic of her sucking the dudes dick.

I woke up with a raging hard on and had to jerk off. :/ This was day 3 of no fap.
>>
>>39417590
That's what you get for not making a move.
Also stop bitching about it, its getting boring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.