[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped drinking soda and I started eating less, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1417905788353.jpg (24KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1417905788353.jpg
24KB, 321x339px
I stopped drinking soda and I started eating less, but I'm still gaining weight. Why?
>>
>>39414235
You're eating to much and not exercising enough
>>
>>39414255
I don't eat until I get stomach pain from hunger. Then I eat a small amount when I do eat.
>>
Depends om the foods you're eating, too.
What are you eating?
>>
>>39414275
Oh fuck, you might be losing muscle and gaining fat. CHANGE COURSE YOU FOOL.
>>
>>39414306

Butter dipped in crisco and deep-fried in crumbled krispy kreme doughnuts. Why?
>>
>>39414275
Eat small amounts regularly. Don't wait for hunger pains and don't eat until you bloat. Hit your macro %, even the carbs, and see how you go after a month of that.
>>
>>39414275
How many calories are you eating per day and how long have you been dieting
>>
>>39414336
Hmm..must be genetics then, you're fucked. Give up now
>>
Time to give up op only the chosen ones are allowed to make it.. It's ok you'll be fine knowing you have an excuse for being fat and ugly. At least you'll be able to cope with it.
>>
>>39414235
Sounds like you're only eating 1000-1500 Cal per day, I think around 1000 is the starvation mode cutoff. I used to only eat between 1000 and 1500 because I was so busy I didn't realize/ignored that I was hungry, and my weight didn't change. Eating that little makes you more susceptible to storing fat when you eat something with a lot of fast carbs. I started making sure I ate 2000Cal a day and I haven't gained any weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.