[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Penn State students here? I don't go there, but I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 280434_1280x720.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
280434_1280x720.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Any Penn State students here? I don't go there, but I live right next to State College and will be home in a week for Thanksgiving break. Is it possible to sneak into the gym as a non-student, or do they check?
>>
I believe they check, they are pretty serious about that shit.
>>
100% not going to happen. You can't even get in if you have a membership and forget your school id.
>>
The gym isn't even free for students, so no fucking way.
>>
File: 1468508863534.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1468508863534.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>39411104
>the gym isn't free for students
Jesus Christ what a shitty school
>>
>>39408465
Student here, they do check your ID at the door, and you cannot purchase a guest pass or anything.
Lionheart fitness downtown has great facilities with power racks and platforms, but its like 20$ a session for a guest pass. Mostly a student gym so should be pretty empty over break as well

the North Club is also okay, and is closer to like best buy. Cheaper guest passes, but smaller and no platform. Also an old person gym so may be busy during break.
>>
>>39411518

Can confirm. It was fucking $50 per semester even as a student. They wasted so much of my tuition money at that school and I still got charged for goddamn everything. I'm surprised I never got charged for breathing the air.
>>
>>39411104
lmao
>>
>>39411518
>>39411104
>>39410941
>>39408465

It used to be free for students and they used to let non-students in. Then Jerry Sandusky happened and ruined it for everyone as the school went into full blown pedo-panic mode.
>>
File: 21156_full[1].jpg (46KB, 511x448px) Image search: [Google]
21156_full[1].jpg
46KB, 511x448px
>>39411104
>>39411653
oh my god that's fucking awful and laughable

i'm so sorry anon

at my school it's just
>tfw you'll never have a chest like testudo
>>
>>39412273
What are you talking about senpai, they've been requiring paid memberships for a lot longer than that.
>>
>>39412536
For non-students, but when I was a Student from 2006-2010 it was factored into your Tuition and any Student could use it. There was no additional fee if I remember correctly.
>>
>>39412647
Then one of us is crazy because I was there at the same time and I remember having to pay for it.
>>
>>39412680
Were you an out of state student possibly?

I remember specifically it being factored into Tuition because I had friends complain about it as they couldn't say they had no plans of using it and other on campus facilities and get a discount.
>>
>>39412401
you realize that you pay for the gym at UMD through the student fees, right bro?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.