[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he goes to the gym >he doesn't exercise outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: jogging.png (375KB, 405x468px) Image search: [Google]
jogging.png
375KB, 405x468px
>he goes to the gym
>he doesn't exercise outside

1 mile run in a gym= 100 metres on the track

20kg "weight" in a gym=15kg tree log in the rain, wind and cold.

fucking pansys, half of your "gains" have no actual use or purpose in the real world, and if you plebs spent a single hour tabbing or going for a mile jog, you'ed be on the biff wagon quicker then you can say "M-MUH DIET"

fagets
>>
>>39406734

>running in the inner city

I'd like to avoid ruining my knees before I'm 40, thanks m8.
>>
>>39406743
Little bitch man up
>>
>>39406734
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>39406755
>someone pointed out hat half my gains are superficial and fundamentally useless in a fight or doing hard labour in the real world REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking retards, who the fuck "squats" for a living? name me a single real life activity that requires you to "squat" 100 times in the space of a few minutes?

you fags are the equivalent of fucking vegetarians, pointless diet that creates hormonal and physical imbalances, shitty staying power (that's why you don't get any girlfriends) and a sense of righteousness that does not belong to you weaklings. ALL FOR THE EASY AND CHEAP PRICE OF A MONTHLY GYM MEMBERSHIP!!!!!

Embarassing.
>>
>>39406769
Keep going.
>>
>>39406782
And don't get me started on youre fucking narcissim.

>y-yeah all those girls were totally checking out m-muh gains",

No retard, those women are checking out the fucking freak of nature manlebefore them, who seemingly has lost his neck and treats his deadlifts like he's holding up the fucking world.

You're moans and roars of self-deluded strength does no sexually attract women

you're neckless bodies do not stun and amaze

you're "totally" not gay spotting technique, doesn't fool anyone.

You're just sad, weak lonely autists who believe "looking"strong is the same as being strong, and that maybe it'll balance out your cancerous autism and cowardice when relating to the opposite sex.

fags, retards and autists go to the gym

Men go outside
>>
>>39406807
#manlet before
#not
>>
File: 1311051666032.jpg (12KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1311051666032.jpg
12KB, 262x192px
>>39406734
>>39406754
>>39406769

>wheezing through his 325 lbs of blubber, anon wipes the cheese dust out of his eyes with greasy fingers and begins his post
>"why are you guys wasting your time at the gym hurr don't you know it's not like real life"
>that'll show them
>>
File: oh dear.jpg (21KB, 360x507px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.jpg
21KB, 360x507px
>>39406769
>>39406807

Not sure if troll or mental breakdown.

OP is this you?
>>
File: 1452813217027.png (557KB, 892x509px) Image search: [Google]
1452813217027.png
557KB, 892x509px
>>39406817
>wiping the sweat off his forehead with his premium $120 sweat rag, custom made in the Haitian streets of povertystan, anon typed his response into his iphone 7 "wheezing through his 325lbs blubber..." anon typed as fast as he could; Chad and his spotting buddy had just finished their workouts and were heading to the shower to totally not admire each others bodies and conceal their erections. he didn't want to miss this, it was the best part of his workout! He stumbled past a "cardio" bunny on her way to the treadmills, mumbling something about nats and avoiding eye contact, before trotting (I say trot, the man's over squatted legs couldn't extend far enough to run) to the mens changing rooms.

>>39406822
all me gym jockey
>>
>>39406807
5/7 bait
>>
>>39406835
lmao people actually think like this

sometimes i wonder who's behind these autistic posts
>>
File: 1310451133981.jpg (82KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1310451133981.jpg
82KB, 720x538px
>>39406844
I think it's trolls from /pol/ who are bored now that Trump's already won.
Or it could just be another sour grapes retard who can't get enough motivation to actually go to a gym and exercise, so he (or she) assumes that going to the gym must be an evil, soul draining experience for everyone.
Sounds like a closet homo too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.