[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ive never understood about /fit/ is that a lot of you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: received_10154260778488139.gif (454KB, 325x208px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154260778488139.gif
454KB, 325x208px
What ive never understood about /fit/ is that a lot of you guys lift for the sole purpose to get laid. Why such a small goal?

At the end of the day wouldn't you much rather do you and focus on becoming the dream version of yourself rather than just having someone that exclusively wants you around just for your body?

Plus most women don't want a man that makes it all about them. They want someone ALPHA which means they know what they want and they work to get what they want. Wouldn't you rather have your dream job, body, mind, power, influence to be what you want in this life AND have someone that digs you for all that you are? Rather than just someone that likes having you around for appearance reasons, even if she hates most of what makes you who you are?
>>
It's not just about getting laid. You feel like shit if you haven't trained for 2 weeks. After a time it is like a drug.
>>
>>39401265

I'M DETOXING OFF SQUATS REEEEEEE
>>
Are we on different websites? The majority of people here don't lift for women... lol
>>
I lift becuase I want to be fucking massive. Why? Becuae that is what makes me feel good. I spent so much fucking time putting labels to what I want to be. I wanna be a bodybuilder I wanna be a strongman. I wanna be a lifter, I wanna be a Olympic lifter. Fuck all that. Once I accepted what I really wanted to be. Workouts were so much more enjoyable. I can spend 2 or 3 hours training now without a care in the world becuase I know the goal I want is for me and not what anyone else thinks I should be.
>>
>>39401371
Have you not seen the >tfw no gf threads? Or the general questions about how to pick up chicks or mire threads?
>>
>>39401409
Good. You're doing it right anon. Keep doing you.
>>
>>39401560
many of those are trolling or bait. this is 4chan bruh. As for the real ones I don't think they're the majority
>>
>>39401560
Just because they want a girlfriend or advice on how to talk to women, doesn't mean they lift for women. A lot of people here just want to better themselves. A lot of them are just sad at times and they just want others to feel with them.
>>
>>39400927
This is the board for constructive and overarching self-improvement on 4chan. I think anyone's hobby can become a crutch if it begins to define them but I think the positive habits formed by pursuing strength and fitness in the correct way have a great carry over effect to other areas of your life. I think you'll find a lot of people here lift for themselves and do try to be the best versions of themselves they can be. There's no doubt a younger, more insecure minority that are trying fruitlessly to crack the code to get with instagram sluts but I feel like they either leave or come around eventually.
>>
I'm just trying to be better then the man I was yesterday.
>>
>>39402535
*than

Tomorrow your English will be better
>>
i lift for myself
im really into ancient greeks culture
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.