[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone I'm the suicidal anon #56567 who posted a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (25KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 467x315px
Hello everyone I'm the suicidal anon #56567 who posted a week back.

The main advice was to stop eating so much. Today I ate a normal lunch -one large serving of noodles and chicken.(Usually I eat three)

Anyway, how do I cope with the hunger? I figured some of you might have tips.

Ignore the pic
>>
>>39400643
eat an apple
or just buy curd, that shit has low fat, low sugar, high protein but fills your stomach like a motherfucker
another option is to drink coffee
>>
>>39400643
Drink sparkling water and black coffee. If you can start intermittent fasting as well. And if you're /shredicated/ go vegan. And stay away from fucking SS and GOMAD fucking shit memes
>>
I've already eaten a banana and a gallon of water after posting the thread.
I've been obese my entire life and hunger is a very new and abstract feeling for me. I need to learn how to cope with it mentally.
>>
>>39400643
eat food high in protein, it helps keep the hunger down.
When I was cutting, I used protein bars as a snack at work to keep me running between breakfeast and dinner.

Also drink water and trick your body into thinking your guts are already full.
>>
Eggs, oats and quark.
I've been living at 1200 calories, 100gram of which is protein for weeks now. No hunger, and no energy loss, just remember to eat the oats last. And don't forget the multivits and omega 3 pills so you don't die.
>>
>>39400704
You're only feeling hunger because the more you weigh, the more calories your body needs to sustain itself
That's why eating at a caloric deficit causes your body to start burning fat, where it stores energy
Hunger isn't anything more than your body asking for energy, because it's technically built to not eat itself, but in order to lose weight you have to force it to eat itself
>>
I baked a chocolate cake today for my family. Half of it is still left along with another serving of chicken noodles. I need to find the mental strength to not eat those things. Lord help me
>>
>>39400787
just throw it away you faggot
>>
>>39400865
B.b...but I made it myself :/
>>
>>39400884
Then give it away. Having food/drinks in your home that you're not supposed to eat is just asking for failure.
>>
>>39400678
not op but is curd cottage cheese?
>>
>>39400643
Lots and lots of liquids. Drink water before every meal and eat small portions. You could probably stretch that lunch into 2 meals if you fill up with water first.
>>
>>39400704
It's an uncofortable feeling. But imho it's not worse than holding in a shit or piss. It's just impulse control. You're not an animal that feels this urge and just has to succumb to it. You can endure it by being your own master, by staying in control. Sometimes as a kid or teen I couldn't even be bothered to eat even though I was hungry af because I'd rather stay outside and play or something like that. See this uncofortable feeling as something to endure to prove yourself.
>>
>>39400787
Are you a literal retard? Would you tell your friend who wants to quit smoking it's alright if he keeps a pack if cigs around or would you tell him to throw them away.
>>
>>39401740
Curd means yoghurt

Update: I have eaten a slice of cake and the remaining noodles. BUT it has been 8 hours since my last meal (not counting the banana).
>>
File: 24732040.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
24732040.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
>Keep your goal in mind. Delicious pizza and ice cream are not worth you not making it.
>Remember that you can indulge in a little bit of the bad stuff on occasion. Take time to enjoy it. Build it into your daily caloric intake if you really want something bad.
>Drink a lot of water.
>Eat a lot of vegetables. They're so low in calories that you can eat tons of them without messing anything up. Have a portion of vegetables with every meal if you want.
>Get plenty of protein.
>Coffee is an appetite suppressant, so that might work.
>Get used to only eating during meal times, the same times every day. That way, you'll start to feel hungry a little before your meal and won't be too bothered by hunger the rest of the time. Your brain gets used to eating at certain times.
>Remember that your stomach will eventually shrink and it won't take as much food to fill you up as it used to.
>>
>>39400643
Coffee is an appetite suppressant.

I can wake up. Have a coffee.
Force myself to eat a small lunch. More coffee
Come home, force myself to eat a small dinner sleep.

Sometimes I don't eat at all.

>Mfw I'm trying to bulk...
>>
>>39400643
I don't know of your specific condition, some of this advice may not apply, but as a fathlete (not a typo) I feel I'm qualified to help out here.

To cut down you need a caloric deficit, we'll get to body composition and staying healthy later, but weight loss is burning more calories than you take in, no more no less.

So, eat less, move more. By "less", I mean fewer calories, not necessarily a smaller volume of food, but if you're eating the same foods you used to, eat less.

Much easier to fill up on vegetables, lean meat, water&coffee than it is junk food.

You should be exercising, but what exercising you do should be determined by your goals and aspirations, essentially do what you want to get better at, you'll get better at it.

If you're down for investing a little money and it's proving too difficult, ephedrine and caffeine work well together, ephedrine eases appetite, caffeine speeds up calorie burning and adrenal response, allowing slightly more exercise throughout the day. Don't go for things like DNP, as it is quite literally a poison, it does work, but the cravings and sweats and pains it will give you make it a tremendous exerciser in willpower not to eat like a cow on it and get off your ass and work.

If you need/want specific advice, ask here, you'll get a lot of trolling and yelling, but a lot of real helpful anons also
>>
Here are a few pointers:

>Coffee
Helps reduce appetite and gives you the energy that you'll be lacking on a deficit. Drink it black. You might not like it at first but it is addive, so you'll eventually enjoy the taste. Buy ground coffee beans and a french press for 20€ and you are set.

>Vegetables
You can eat a tonne of vegetables and not even make a dent in your caloric allowance. Use this to your advantage when you NEED to snack on something. My favourite are carrots and cellery sticks because you can eat them pretty much as is. Avoid starchy vegetables like potatos.

>Fruit
Total noob trap. Fruit is good but contains a lot of sugar. I remember when my obese friend was dieting and was raving about how great a snack watermelon is. I then told him how many calories there were in a watermelon.

>Don't put too much emphasis on day-to-day progress
You're going to lose some days and gain some days, that's just how it is because of how much our weight varies throughout the day. Don't freak out if the scale tells you something you don't want to hear. Evaluate your progress on a biweekly basis.
>>
Thanks for the advice everyone
>>
>>39402293
the first 2 are obvious and already stated in the thread, but those last 2 points are absolutely vital and missed by so many noobs, thank you for catching them.

+15 internets to you
>>
>>39402293
Also this is kind of autistic but I find tracking my weight/lifts in a spreadsheet and making detailed graphs to be really fun and rewarding. Kind of like getting exp in an MMORPG.

You should be weighing yourself at the same time everyday. I.e. right after you wake up and have your morning shit.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1444601821682.jpg (134KB, 1972x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1444601821682.jpg
134KB, 1972x1262px
>>39400643
hop on intermittent fasting. you deal with hunger for like 5-6 hours after waking up and then the rest of the day you feel pretty satisfied because you take in all your calories in a shorter span of time. fuck breakfast desu

my main meal around 6pm leaves me feeling full as fuck. 6 chicken tenderloins and 2 cups of mixed veggies. lot of food and only 600 cals or so.

something that helps me (as someone with low impulse control) is to write down on a card, everything you want to achieve through diet and exercise on a card. write about yourself from your perspective of 170lbs, thin, sexy, etc. make sure theres a deadline on there. read that shit to yourself every morning, every night, and when you think you might face temptation.

imagine yourself how you want to be after losing weight as well. your body wants to stay the same way it imagines itself. change is uncomfortable for the human body, especially losing precious fat stores. change your self image and your body will change to match that image.
>>
>>39400787
Feed it to the ducks breh. It's one of life's great gifts and you'll be helping them with their winter bulks.
>>
>>39402414
btw op, i am a fellow fatty at 5'9 228 pounds. started at 250. so i know how you feel. permacut 4 lyf. feel free to ask any questions
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.