[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my question is about growth hormone "GH". I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478901093272.jpg (140KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478901093272.jpg
140KB, 476x750px
So my question is about growth hormone "GH". I've thought long about supplementing with something. Steroids is abit out of the question cause of the hormonal swings etc. But with GH will there be an issue cooming off it? Will i loose the benefits that i gained?
>>
>>39398378
GH on its own won't have an effect.
Basically it's used for muscle growth in advanced bodybuilders. These are people who are huge already, and their muscle growth has slowed down.
>>
>>39398409
Basically im at the point where i look dam good. Aesthetics on point. But still that little part of fat and need a little bit more size.
>>
On a sidenote, i feel like i want larger hands and knuckles. Will GH help with this?
>>
>>39398463
No

>>39398455
Do you have a thousand dollars a month to spend
If not gh is not for you

Steroids are easy to deal with
You do your cycle
Take your ancillaries
Do your pct
And your hormones will be fine
>>
>>39398506
Do you keep the gains tho?
>>
>>39398512
yeah this is always very unclear
>>
>>39398512
>>39398612
the whole point of losing gains from roids happens when you roid beyond your body's natty limits of muscle retention
on roids your test is through the roof so you can obviously support more muscle mass
when the roids wear off and your test balances to its natty limits your muscles will go down to whatever your natty limit may be
that's my theory on it, and i am a scientist
>>
>>39398378
why do his arms look so short holy shit
>>
>>39399648
theory or experience? Cause i read somewhere that only with a lot of more gym time after quiting roids, it is possible to keep some gains, but losing gains below natty limit is still possible and occurs often
>>
>>39399848
well yeah I mean if you want your natural limit you gotta put out in the gym like you've truly earned it otherwise it'll deteriorate eventually
>>
>>39398378
You should not be fucking around with your hormones without professional supervision, you can totally fuck yourself up that way. Just eat and lift and be happy your results make you better than the average slob who does nothing. You don't want to look like a freak, do you?
>>
>>39398378
Damn look at this Hercules.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.