[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drinking with buddies >this is empty >fucking a girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1477615403782.jpg (80KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1477615403782.jpg
80KB, 900x973px
>drinking with buddies
>this is empty
>fucking a girl, just jizzed
>this is empty
>fucking a girl on acid, just jizzed
>this is empty

>pulling a mere 350lb deadlift
>feel great
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME
>>
I guess that's normal OP, don't stress it.
>>
>>39397492
Maybe you should fuck a guy.
>>
was the girl on acid or u
>>
>>39398222
Checked,

Deadlift on acid
>>
>>39397492
What's acid like OP? Friend of mine wants me to try it but I don't wanna go /vegetable/ mode or fuck up my brain chemistry. No idea how it works
>>
>>39398904
do your research, google is a good place to start
>>
>>39398904
Not op but chiming in. It's a mind opening experience. Go easy your first time. If it's bitter it's a spitter. Don't do research chems
>>
>>39397492
Lifting is the only time you don't lie to yourself.

Go out drinking with girls and butt fuck your buddies. You'll feel great.
>>
>>39398904
It's a fun psychedelic. It lasts about 12 hours, and for some that's a downside. I recommend doing some reading on it first. A lot of the time when people sell "acid" it's actually a research chemical. You can look these up and form your own opinion. People in the psychedelic community feel differently about them. I would recommend taking TWO days off work or obligations when doing a psychedelic. A time for reflection from what you experienced is VERY important for me. Other people feel differently about it and don't mind working the next day or whatever they gotta do.

Psychedelics are genuinely one of the most mind opening things I've done, and they have changed my perspective and mindstate substantially. They are not for everyone, but that doesn't mean they are a volatile or dangerous.

I've done acid about ten times and I've taken mushrooms around the same amount of times. I enjoy mushrooms more, but to a novice the feelings both drugs create is probably very similar if not identical. Hope you find the information you are looking for, and I hope you have a good life regardless of your decision to take psychedelics. If you have a question, I'll be checking this thread throughout the day.

Much love guys
>>
>>39399599
How do you know it's a research chemical? What's the risk of frying my brain? Am I still in control of myself when I'm on it? What prep work should I do? Good friend of mine said he'd guide me through it
>>
>>39400456
>>39400456
So, the way I've always been told is, if it has any kind of bitter or sometimes metallic taste it's probably a research chemical.

So, I think frying your brain might be a commonly held misconception of what a bad trip is like. I've enjoyed all of my trips, but I've had two where I've felt mediocre or just not that into it. Positive mindstate is important. You shouldn't put any strict guidelines for what you're going to do while tripping or what you're expecting out of the trip. Just internalize how you want to feel and maintain an attitude that reflects how you feel.

STAY THE FUCK AT HOME OR A FRIEND'S HOUSE THAT YOU TRUST. I've heard of people tripping while camping or in nature for the first time and having a good experience too, and I can't speak on that, because I haven't done it. I have just gone to get food with a friend while tripping before, and I don't recommend that. It put me in a weird mindstate that I didn't enjoy. The idea of buying stuff, especially food, bothered me for some reason idk. I ended up throwing up on the way home and eventually had a good time, but I didn't enjoy going to get food.

On being in control of your actions, I'd say that with any psychedelic there is this point for me where I question how I am perceiving things around me. I've often gotten feelings of "Holy shit am I the only one seeing these hallucinations." I'm completely aware that I've consumed a drug WITH THE INTENT TO SEE PRETTY PICTURES AND HAVE INTROSPECTIVE THOUGHTS, but there's some things that I've experienced while tripping that blur what is tangible and real and what I perceive to be tangible and real.
>>
>>39400456
Cont.

Just stay in a positive mind state and know you're gonna have a good time. Surround yourself with people you like and it'll be a great time man. Happy tripping and lotta love. Hope I helped you decide whether it'd be something for you. If it's not no biggie
>>
>>39400920
>>39401115
Alrighty, you've helped me decide. I'll give it a go, stay at my friends house, and if it's bitter or metallic I'll end it right there. Thanks my man
>>
>>39399599
>>39400920
I've taken acid twice and it wasn't mind-blowing in the same way. It was fun as hell though, the trippy shit and patterns are something you can't even conceive of without first experiencing.
>>
>>39401250
just swallow the tab i you are afraid.
25i-nbome which the most common reasearch chem is not absorbed when swallowed but lsd is
>>
>>39401479
aslo check if your family has any history with mental illness
lsd can bring up some mental ilness you didn't knew you had
>>
where can i buy acid?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.