[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ate another jar of Nutella again How do you keep a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Fat Feels.jpg (84KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Feels.jpg
84KB, 983x752px
>ate another jar of Nutella again

How do you keep a cut going bros?
>>
>>39393770
What helps me is when I'm about to go out and buy that shit, I think to myself: 'fuck im just like a goddamn heroin addict', and then I dont go out and get that shit.

Also it's not called cutting when you're a fat sack of shit, it's called losing weight.
>>
>>39393799
this was the most useless post ever

get the fuck out of my thread and take your useless post with you
>>
I have a list on my computer and count all my calories for the day and week. I keep track of what I'm eating and make small adjustments.
>>
I drink beer one night week and that's usually what I look forward too. I'm 70lbs lighter than my heaviest weight
>>
>>39393799
Jesus Christ thank you. Finally another anon who gets it.
Being fat does not equal cutting. You are loosing weight.
>>
Is it bad to have a binge day once a week while eating excellently the rest of the week?

I need that rush of being stuffed with lots sugary, and fatty foods. Staying under 3000 for the day though
>>
>>39394566
I did that the entire time I was loosing weight as long as you actually keep track of your calories one day a week isn't bad I mean I'm sure you can loose more weight if you didn't do it as often but if it keeps you on track the rest of the week its worth it
>>
>>39394566
If it isn't good then it's most likely bad

Your once a week "binge" will turn into twice a week and so on.
>>
Intermittent fasting
>>
>>39393770
food bad
>>
>>39393770
when i get sugar cravings while cutting, i just drink a really small amount of some sugary beverage

you could eat something with little calories after that, like a cucumber for example
>>
>>39393770

Joey, is that you?

https://youtu.be/_ynax3l3kHQ?t=2m45s
>>
File: sorrow.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
sorrow.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>39394815
n-n-yes..
>>
Lots of water and if you're feeling like changing it up, sparkling water. Diet (no HFCS, just water, quinine, and carbonation) tonic water is another option.

If you're feeling crazy, you can throw in tea every once in a while.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>39395430
>If you're feeling crazy, you can throw in tea every once in a while.
>>
>>39393770
I find that if I crave Nutella, I go and find some black dude and suck his dick.
Either that or suicide, that works as well.
>>
>>39393770

As a skelly scrounging to surpass tdee, I look on these threads with a sort of twisted admiration
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.