[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 years old >desk monkey >hate my life. >eat like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: o-WORKPLACE-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (74KB, 900x454px) Image search: [Google]
o-WORKPLACE-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
74KB, 900x454px
>24 years old
>desk monkey
>hate my life.
>eat like shit. no gains since college.
>no gf

how do I turn it around, fit? looking for any advice on relationships, life, hobbies, maybe a career switch.
>>
>>39392566
Do the opposite of what you're doing now, fucking retard
>>
>>39392566
If you work out you'll fix 2, maybe even 3 of those things. Also, being desk monkey is like the 3rd best possible outcome short of trust fund kid and business owner.
>>
>>39392566
you should go in a gym and do fitness, take some dumbells and break yourself with 100+100 in bench pressx you'll lose weights
for a gf there are a lot of sites on the net, you can surf the internet and found a lot fo very goof and well structured sitesx, searching you can found out a lot of interesting things
a very intelligents alternative is to go in a mcdonald and stay there all your restant day of your life, you'll got 30$ a month and you'll happy
>>
>>39392566
/fit/ will deny this to the end of time, but literally the best thing to do is just fucking roid.

Like seriously, I'm not even joking. You LITERALLY gain more from roiding and sitting on your ass than natty lifting.

If you roid, not only will you actually build more muscle than you would if you were to take the normal /fit/ advice (drink gallons of milk and do retarded "strength routines"), you'll actually gain it in the areas where you actually WANT it.Testosterone increases muscle most in areas associated with masculinity (as in the ONLY FUCKING AREAS WOMEN ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT), like the arms, pecs, shoulders, abs etc.

Don't train legs, it's for autistic nerds and will make you look like a T-rex.

/fit/ hates this advice, but deep, deep down they know it's what they should've done all along. Don't become a victim of the autistic powerlifting bullshit this board of incel losers preaches.
>>
>>39392692
i used to when I was in college, but now coming home from work everyday exhausted and depressed I just don't have it in me.
>>
>>39392566
at least you have a career. I'm 25 and lose money a ton of every month while going to school part time. Can't even devote my time to anything worthwhile cuz i'm too lazy
>>
>27
>desk monkey
>life is ok/good
>Eat whatever the fuck I want since I'm still a mix between skinny fat and aborted otter mode
>no gf
I work out 3-4 times a week, I read high brow pretentious literature (though not as much as I should) and I play games listen to music.

At work if I'm not doing something that needs to be done I try and develop small little personal projects that could be of use or at the very least lets me learn
>>
>>39394049
I don't want to be you in 3 years
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 341x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 341x2000px
>>39392566
>>
File: 1473005849107.png (451KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1473005849107.png
451KB, 810x688px
>>39392566
Fuck you nigger. I work 12 hour night shifts and still find the time to make gains.

Nothing in life lasts forever, good or bad. Look on the bright side, you work a desk job.

Unless you have low test levels you should have all the energy to do a good work out routine.

So stop fucking whining about how much your life sucks.
>>
>>39393594
>come home exhausted and depressed
>exhausted and depressed
>from sitting at a desk all day
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.