[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a major difference between eating brown rice and white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1464382352874.gif (2MB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
1464382352874.gif
2MB, 350x494px
Is there a major difference between eating brown rice and white rice if im cutting? I am kinda sick of brown rice tasting like shit after a whole year, do you think it would make a lot of difference?
>>
>eating rice on a cut
>>
>>39391349
>having to have someone tell you not to eat rice on cut
>>
>>39391349
Yes the glycemic index of white rice is much higher than brown rice. White rice is in the 70s and brown rice is in the low 50s. Lucky for you basmati (a type of white rice) has a glycemic index in the 50s. Slightly higher than brown rice. So you can eat basmati rice all the time without constantly spiking your insulin levels and putting yourself at risk for diabetes.
>>
>>39391378
>>39391366
I'm poor as shit, what's out there that's as cheap as rice and fills you up as much rice does?
>>
>>39391349

I chop up fresh cilantro and squeeze a lime into the rice, then mix it up. Tastes good mang
>>
>>39391389
Lentils have like 3x the protein that brown rice does and slightly less carbs
>>
>>39391349
no it doesn't matter
>>
>>39391378

There's nothing wrong with brown rice.
>>
>>39391407
Speaking of lentils, know any good tasting dishes that don't take too much effort?
>>
>>39391633
lentils, season with spices, salt, lemon juice
broccoli
white rice
fried egg on top
>>
>>39391658
Throw some vinegar in those lentils
>>
>>39391349

>eating rice on a cut

are you an ifbb pro on 6 grams of gear, HGH, insulin(which is why they eat the simplest carb outside of pure sugar) and other thyroid/metabolism affecting shit?

beans and lentils are not more expensive than rice.

even wholemeal bread costs the same, but don't fuckin eat bread on a cut you faggot.
>>
>>39391633

you can buy 4 cans of mexican beans/chickpeas/kidney beans/berlotti beans/butter beans/black eyed peas/green beans/lima beans/faggot beans for like 1 dollar.

you literally just open that shit and dump it in a bowl and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. tastes good.
>>
>>39391864
what the fuck are you even talking you absolut faggot? are you one of those >muh insulin sensetivity faggots? you sound like one, plenty of people have cut before using rice and bread and did so with great results, please never come back on this board.

>you have to be on gear to eat rice
>my fucking face
>i have no fucking face for this
>>
>>39391893

>the "carb source" with the absolute lowest amount of fiber/protein
>"i-i-i-it's exactly the same as eating cauliflower or chickpeas or mixed beans..."

t. fat pajeet who cannot live without his 1kg of basmati
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.