[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another miserable tallfag gets BTFO. Honestly all I'm doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tallfag BTFO.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
tallfag BTFO.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Another miserable tallfag gets BTFO. Honestly all I'm doing is just laughing at you 24/7.

Fucking my 5'2'' qt 3.14 asian gf?
>laugh at tallfags with their ugly distorted faces and their lanky bodies
Make 6 figures a year from running my own web development business?
>laugh at tallfags and their delusions of their height having ANY benefit to their lifes

When will they learn?
>>
Laugh as loud as you want. We still won't hear you all the way down there.
>>
File: manlet wins.webm (2MB, 976x544px) Image search: [Google]
manlet wins.webm
2MB, 976x544px
>>39389671
You can't laugh when you're unconscious because you just got BTFO by a manking
>>
File: manlet scum.jpg (554KB, 1512x1944px) Image search: [Google]
manlet scum.jpg
554KB, 1512x1944px
>manlets this sphincter savaged at the fact that they will never be a true man
It's OK little guy I heard that child actor stunt doubles are high in demand nowadays.
>>
>>39389770
kek
>>
>>39389627
>Fucking my 5'2'' qt 3.14 asian gf?
Pics with timestamp or it didn't happen.

>>laugh at tallfags with their ugly distorted faces and their lanky bodies
As much as I hate heightism, ageism, sexism, racism, and most other '-isms' you care to name, YOU sound rather jelly, butthurt, and horribly insecure, m8.

>Make 6 figures a year from running my own web development business?
>WEB DEVELOPMENT
LOL enjoy your soap bubble while it lasts, m8. There's a couple billion Asians over in Asia who do what you do for pennies an hour, and there's no reason whatsoever to not outsource that kind of work. 3 months from now you'll be flipping burgers.

>>laugh at tallfags and their delusions of their height having ANY benefit to their lifes
While many tall guys are as socially insecure as anyone else, the distribution isn't any different than shorter guys -- like you, for instance, needing to make a thread about this.

>When will they learn?
When will YOU learn, m8? Insecure is insecure, and when you 'out' yourself by making a thread like this one, you show the world how insecure you really are, LOL.

Also:
>big black dude in webm
He CLEARLY wasn't even looking to fight. Non-aggressive posture, non-aggressive hand gestures, clearly wanting to have a conversation. The other dude was COMPLETELY out of line sucker-punching him like that. Sure hope there were assault charges filed against him, violent assholes like that need to be 'corrected'.

Do try to get over your insecurities, OP, you'll have a happier life.
>>
>>39389627
There's a lot of videos of OHKOs in random battles, but how often do they really occur? I've never been in a fistfight and I'm afraid I'll ever recieve one of those from someone.
>>
>>39390124
>tips fedora
>>
>>39390124
The lanklet in op's webm threw the first punch, he didn't hit shit because his lanky body doesn't allow for accurate depth perception.
>>
>>39389692
The guy won cause he was fit, being short was a hindrance if anything
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.