[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 6'3" and everywhere i go i see manlets that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1433082414443.jpg (15KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1433082414443.jpg
15KB, 306x306px
i'm 6'3" and everywhere i go i see manlets that clearly don't workout with decent to cute gfs. what the hell is going on?

i was lead to believe women like tall guys that workout but clearly that doesn't seem to be the case, at least from my experience

are people on this board liars?

on a side note what's a good belt for dips? my old one tore after a few months
>>
>>39387718
>i was lead to believe women like tall guys that workout but clearly that doesn't seem to be the case, at least from my experience
Same here, although im just 6'1'' so prolly manlet by /fit/ standards

Girls usually pick the first guy who approaches them in their teens and then monkey branch onward through life, picking whatever guy makes them feel comfortable

Comfort >>> looks for girls
>>
>>39387718
Money, being lean and drugs make a big difference
>>
>>39387718
doesn't matter how tall and swole you are if you have a shit face/personality.
>>
>>39387773
then why do people here parrot that height is everything?
>>
>>39387813
Not him but cmon mate, this is 4chan
People parrot the dumbest fucking things on this retarded site
To get girls you need one thing and one thing only, luck and timing

Some girl out there just loves all the things about you, the color of your eyes and hair and the akward things you sometimes do.
The luck part comes in that you need to meet her and not fuck up and the timing part is that you need to meet her when she is single

Timing and luck, its everything
>>
>>39387718
>>
>>39387813
height is definitely part of what makes a man attractive. taller is better, up to a point, and probably with very diminishing returns for every inch above normal height.
>>
File: Andre_in_the_late_'80s.jpg (305KB, 1024x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Andre_in_the_late_'80s.jpg
305KB, 1024x1340px
>>39387836
10 years later
>>
>>39387747
kek
whatever helps you sleep at night, long boy
>>
>>39387844
why are there more manlets with gfs than normal height people?
>>
>>39387831
this guy preaches the truth
>>
>>39387718
height doesnt mean shit, there are lanklets with qt gfs there are manlets with qt gfs but there are also both manlets and lanklets with no qt gf
>>
Face and personality.
>>
>>39387831
Church
>>
Super lanklets are pretty fucking gross looking most of the time desu.

>bad posture from trying to live in manlet's world
>even if you get gains they're spread out so thinly it barely shows
>faces generally deformed and creepy looking

Just stop it lanklets.
>>
>>39387831
>need one thing
>luck and timing
>luck
+
>timing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.