[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ what's the fastest way to cut fat? I'm already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: six months.jpg (81KB, 705x357px) Image search: [Google]
six months.jpg
81KB, 705x357px
hey /fit/ what's the fastest way to cut fat? I'm already a bit underweight but I feel fucking bloated and I have a big party in three weeks, should I just fast and that'll do?
>>
>>39387403
with a knife
>>
>>39387411
Come on bro I'm serious
>>
>>39387403
Cancer and HIV, they take longer than three weeks though.
If you get an appointment, a gastric band could fix it in that time frame.
>>
>>39387425
google it you fucking kike now get the fuck off my board and come back when you're not a complete retard
>>
DNP
>>
>>39387433
>kike
>you won yet you're still mad as fuck
You should seek help
>>
>>39387451
no he doesn't
we get at least a thread like this one everyday and it's pissing everybody off because all the information you need is in the sticky
>>
>>39387425
PMSF.

Its literally designed by bariatric docs. It's the fast they put the morbidly obese on. Safest crazy way to lose as much body fat as possible while keeping lean body mass
>>
>>39387403
read the sticky
>>
>>39387403
PSFM is basically all I can think of. I think Lyle Mcdonald has a book on it or something. "Rapid fat loss handbook" if I remember correctly.
>>
>>39387479
> one website on a sticky means that's all the information you need to know about fitness and wellness..

he was probably looking for a discussion too...
>>
>>39387403
crack, meth, hiv
>>
DNP
>>
>>39387403

So basically, you're just fat? stop trying to sugarcoat it retard.

Take 600mg of DNP every day and 1/2 pill of lasex before lunch and dinner.
>>
File: sticky moterfucker.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sticky moterfucker.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>39387403
>big party in three weeks
You are dumb. You can't lose more than a few pounds in 3 weeks. Go invent a time machine, go back a YEAR, then READ THE FUCKING STICKY and learn to lose weight the right way, moron.
>>
DNP
N
P
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.