[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl:dr Lifting with a girl, tips, what to do or not do? >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0020.jpg (188KB, 732x1247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
188KB, 732x1247px
Tl:dr Lifting with a girl, tips, what to do or not do?

>be me 5"7 24yo manlet spic at 207lbs
>qt that i knew from before asks me what gym i go to because she needs a lifting partner
>she is 5"10 26yo graduated from a good uni, has a great job and is a total qt

How do i not fuck this up? Hlp
>>
op here
Also the gym i attend is more of a big weight room and what not, think this matters?
>>
>>39386205
You already fucked it up by being a manlet.
>>
>>39386274
Fat as well.
>>
Is this a gym date? Cause if so you already fucked up
>>
She doesn't want to fuck you
She wants to fix you
>>
>>39386274
>>39386345
And a spic
>>
>>39386345
>>39386398
>>39386274
rip
>>
File: delete this.jpg (77KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
77KB, 640x628px
>>39386382
oh fuck, too real for op
>>
>>39386205
If you're scared she'll smell it. So fake the confidence. Fake it til you believe it. Fake it so hard and so long that you start to believe it was always there. A man that is honest in what he wants and is confident will go farther than one that isn't. Manlet or not conquer this pussy
>>
make sure you feel relaxed and confident by knowing your way around the gym, general idea of exercises and weights. go visit the gym beforehand if you havent been there.
>>
>>39386205
>grab her by the pussy
>>
>>39386717
laughed audibly
>>
Op here

Apparently she doesn't want to be a "cardio bunny" and wand to get into lifting, any good routines or something for a girl to do? Pls help or else your mom will die in her sleep
>>
>>39386773

I don't know. Put her on ICF 5x5.
>>
>>39386773
SL 5x5
>>
>>39386205
you lucking sonofagun
don't fuck this up
another tan 5'7" here
you've got an opportunity to climb her like a monkey on a tree later
don't fail with this older amazon
do it for me anon
Best of luck
>>
>>39386448
>So fake the confidence. Fake it til you believe it. Fake it so hard and so long that you start to believe it was always there. A man that is honest

Don't listen to loser autists like this.

Every stupid virgin fakes being confident like they're some sort of alpha player cool guy.

You're not that guy, you aren't confident.

So just be you, you'll feel much more secure that way, and it'll probably work out better if you just relax and keep calm. Then you'll gain real confidence when you realise that you can be yourself.

Fuck that fake shit
>>
she's taller than you, you've already lost retard
>>
Why do you think it's YOUR responsibility to act a certain way and meet a certain imaginary standard.

The girl is asking you to be her lifting partner.

Stop overthinking it and be her lifting partner.

Stop being a pervert and trying to fuck her, you will 99% guaranteed drive her away into thinking you're another desperate thirsty good for nothing guy who can't get pussy.

Enjoy it for what it is and just lift man, fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.