[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I've never really posted or visited this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 97804433.png (34KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
97804433.png
34KB, 636x778px
Hey /fit/. I've never really posted or visited this board before, but I figured you guys can help me.
So when I was sixteen I was around a 190lbs because of medication and just shitty eating habits. I began loosing weight that year because I was determined to better myself. I'm twenty now and 155lbs (I got weighed in September so this is likely inaccurate). So I lost 35 in those four years. I recently got a new boyfriend who takes good care of himself and be both like hiking together and other physical activities. I'm a girl. I'm still very slightly chubby. I need to loose another 15 or 20lbs to be truly skinny. I started running 3 miles a day for two weeks now. I look a bit smaller.

What I want to know /fit/ is do you think it's logical for me to feel even more inclined to loose weight because my boyfriend is fit and I love him? I just feel like it's unethical for me not to put effort into maintaining a good physique when he puts effort into his. He told me he loves my body, but if I truly want to loose weight he's fine with it.

Am I being too hard on my self /fit/? I intended on loosing the weight anyway.
>>
>>39385932
*we both
*myself
Sorry I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>39385932
If he loves you for who you are then you really only need to maintain what you have so that you'll stay the same woman he loved/wants to plow half to death.

But if you feel that you want to lose weight for both yourself and him and he's fine with whatever decision you make then go for it.

But remember, don't become someone who you and he can't recognize anymore.

And don't try to emulate the 'fitness' models and runway models.
They're all on various drugs and are anything but fit.
>>
>>39385948
Thanks anon. Trust me I know I need to keep my head sane. My older sister is still having trouble with anorexia and I really don't want to be bulky or anything.

It's more just that I view it as a symbol of my choice to make myself the best me I can be for him. Also if I know I can lose the weight like why the fuck wouldn't I?
>>
>>39385948
And I also just realized I wrote "loose" like three times.

Fucking end me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.