[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am clearly doing it wrong so how would you do it: I have BCAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ketomacros.jpg (23KB, 548x358px) Image search: [Google]
ketomacros.jpg
23KB, 548x358px
I am clearly doing it wrong so how would you do it:

I have BCAA tablets
I have protein isolate 90%+
I have micronized creatine
I have daily A-Z vitamin pill
I have magnesium direkt powder instant
I have Omega-3 pills

In what order would you take them if your work out starts at 9 in the morning.

Also take in consideration breakfast.

Thanks
>>
>>39385544
that pic is wrong you're a fucking idiot
you are burning fat as a fuel source to shred hard AF on keto so you can gonna consist your diet of 70% of what you are trying to lose? you some kind of fucking idiot m8?

swap protein and fats around and do it for 2 months max or get the fuck out of here with your bullshit meme diet you waste of absolute oxygen fucking dyel faggot cunt
>>
thats a lot of memes lmao
>>
>I am clearly doing it wrong so how would you do it
by not doing a shit diet like keto
>>
>>39386708
>2016
>he doesn't understand keto, but posts about it.
>he doesn't understand that 400g protein/day is incredibly unhealthy and can be stored as fat just the same
>
>>
>>39385544
Just eat at 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats at a caloric deficit of 500. I sustained that died long enough to go from 25%bf to 13% and then I started carb cycling to get to 10%
>>
>>39386756
No, protein is NEVER stored as fat.
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
Meme
e
m
e
>>
>>39386756
>protein is stored as fat
>talks down to me

AHAHAHAHAHAHH DIE IN A FIRE IDIOT MAN
>>
>>39386766
>>39386954
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycogenesis
>>
>>39386708
>Literally has no idea what he's talking about

I love /fit/ so much.

>>39386756
>Also has no idea what he's talking about

SO much.
>>
>>39386708
>you some kind of fucking idiot m8?
>swap protein and fats around

you have to be the dumbest cunt on here and that's saying something. Keto is 70% minimum fat, it works and it works well

you gain muscle and strip off fat on keto so I guess you are the fucking moron. Take your boyfriends cock out of your ass before you type shit next time faggot
>>
>>39387893
Keto is a good diet but I wouldn't be expecting to add muscle and strip fat at the same time. If you cut you lose fat and retain muscle. Bulk you build muscle and don't add fat.

Source been doing keto for months. Blood work is great, urinalysis is great, did yearly physical it's great. Lost 30 lbs of just fat. All my lifts went up. Keto Def works.
>>
I'm eating a high-fat diet, and it has been very good for me
I don't do anything near keto, and I eat sweets on cheat days, but I do low-carb most days of the week, and I just feel more energetic and motivated throughout the days
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>39386756
>>39386708
do us all a favor and just go back where you came from
>>
400g of proton a day is not "extremly unhealthy" but from my nursing class, if I remember well, since you consume only 5% carb to go in keto mode, the protein will be stuck in your muscles reserves, the proteins your body doesnt need will go throught glucogenolise, basically your protein will turn into glucose, (to be stored in the first place as energy, but since you consume only 5% of carb, your body will probably use this glucose, so your insuline will spike, you'll be out of keto. Your fat will not be used as energy, because you cant have insuline, and glucagon in your body at the same time
>>
File: 1324030958751.jpg (80KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
1324030958751.jpg
80KB, 485x700px
>>39388414
Eat veggie carbs, some healthy carbs, and not that much protein. 400g is way too much in one day. It works, ketosis is when you run out of sugar fuel in your blood so your body starts using stored energy (fat) as fuel. The fat your consume is long lasting energy and doesn't get stored as fat unless you never exercise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.