[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go lift in the early morning >feel alpha af and go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: meme-youDead.jpg (27KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
meme-youDead.jpg
27KB, 640x432px
>go lift in the early morning
>feel alpha af and go to work
>afterwards go out and see group of nerd fuckboys
>mock them and make my friends laugh
>come home and sulk because they appear to be having more fun
>wishing I had friends who were into nerdy things
>go to sleep
>wake up the next day
>go back to the gym
>push those faggot feelings aside and feel alpha again
>repeat this vicious cycle every day

How I yearn to have friends who just want to stay in and play vidya games, go watch movies with, hit up a comic shop, and do nerdy careless things. The swole life can be lonely at times.
>>
>>39383030
Nigger, you're the one responsible for your life being like that because you're too self-conscious to pursue your interests that aren't alpha.
>Boo hoo woe is me why can't I have nerdy friends when I mock them with other people as fake as I am
Quit being a pussy and do what you want.
Want nerdy friends who like being indoors? Then befriend people like that who share your interests, instead of being some faggot who mocks them because they can express themselves when you can't.
>>
>>39383154
My girlfriend thinks they're faggots as well and my existing friends mock them to the point where they will record their actions.

I'm a faggot deep down, why??!!?
>>
File: 1449402635025.jpg (52KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
1449402635025.jpg
52KB, 540x581px
>>39383167
Because that's just who you are.
They're fake faggots if they're ragging on people who are having fun being themselves.
It's the same as bullying - they mock those who express themselves because they're different from societal norms of being macho and manly.
You're a fit individual, and I'm assuming you're attractive because you have a GF.
No one will give you shit for hanging out with nerds and playing D&D and talking about that newest magical girl anime.
What do you really feel when you see nerds hanging out, laughing, and legitimately enjoying themselves?
How do you feel if you were with them enjoying yourself, while pursuing fitness and other activities that make you happy, and not restricting yourself to some ideal you think you should live up to?
You're the cause of your I unhappiness, and you're the only one who can fix it by being true to yourself, anon.
>>
>>39383231
Damn, thanks anon, I appreciate the time you took to write all that out.
>>
>>39383030
>having friends

>Making it

Pick one
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.